Thank You Devs

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by The Hated One, Mar 5, 2018.

1. The Hated One Augur

For listening and putting the Pre's in the instance of Sanctum Seru. Our small guild suffered through the MoTM, got keyed and took Seru down. The server hickups Saturday night wiped us 1x...but we got back on our feet, dusted ourselves off and took him down after. Thank you for making the change.
    snailish and Punchu like this.
  2. HappyPanda Augur

Glad to gear you guys got it!
    Was certainly a great change to the DZ.
  3. Roxxlyy Augur

Nice job! Glad to hear you pulled through and were able to benefit from those tweaks.
  4. Nekromancy Elder

Although I do really hate the mixture of mechanics involved (Banish players + zone on banish + pets can't tank), it is great having access to them at any time, rather than hoping to catch one for the 5 minutes it is up.

Bikun sure is rough for small raid forces, but the 50+ raid forces seem to smoke all of them, even without pulling them to jail. Bikun is definitely much more difficult than actual Seru now. Not sure if that is intended, but the change does seem positive overall.

Only thing I would change is somehow letting pets still tank them. I thought that is how they were intended to be fought. I thought I remember they changed the banish from no zone to zone during Phinigel. Going from not zoning on banish, and pets can tank, to pets can't tank and banish zones is a bit extreme.
  5. HappyPanda Augur

I'm not sure how small of a force you are referring to so this may not apply for your circumstance.
    Can definitely do him without any trouble with 30. I'm not sure how low you could go but I suspect you could take it quite a bit smaller if necessary.

If you are able to set up your DPS with a mage, you can pretty much just CoH them as able when they are banished and you will get him down pretty quickly.
  6. Nekromancy Elder

The problem was only Bikun. The problem is that he is unslowable and hits for over 700. He ends up eating up all the mages too quickly since he banishes the tanks so fast. It's only hard for the small raid numbers on the verge of being able to do him or not. Once you start adding 5 or 10 or 20 people, it becomes trivial very fast. On the ones I see with 60+ people, it's super relaxed and people don't really try very hard or just get banished and slowly run back and probably do no dps lol. Just funny that Bikun now requires more people than Seru does. Once a small raid force starts to lose a couple dps, it just goes downhill fast.
  7. HappyPanda Augur

For those of us who may not have tried him with a force that is right on the verge, how many are you talking about?
    I realize there are many factors but I am curious what the number actually is, in your case.