Characters on Account

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by BearmanSW, Feb 22, 2018.

1. BearmanSW Elder

Does anyone know of a way to see which characters are on a particular account without activating said account?

I have 6 different accounts with characters on Ragefire, but there's one in particular I want to play and in lieu of burning kronos activating the different accounts I was hoping I could preview the characters on each account so I can activate the right one.

Thanks!
  2. Nekk Augur

Just log in the account and go to character select on your server. You can log in free to play and check.
  3. Xazier Augur

Its a TLP you cannot just logvin without a sub
  4. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

If you check in the installed eq directory there should be multiple txt files with names like Accountname_characters. This of course assumes you are on the same PC and didn't wipe the HD or something.
  5. BearmanSW Elder

Good call Bob, thanks!
  6. BearmanSW Elder

Oh boy, now I'm realizing I don't remember which names are associated with each class.

The log for each account shows the characters, but I forgot which classes my guys are *sigh*.
  7. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Assuming you used some spells, abilities, etc. a quick view through your logs should probably give you an idea of the class.
  8. BearmanSW Elder

Another good call!

The research begins!
  9. Rhaage Augur

I could be wrong but the UI layouts for each character might also give you some clues.

should be a file name that starts with UI and then has the server name and character name (might have those in opposite order) that I *think* lists what hotkeys are on which bar.
    snailish likes this.
  10. snailish Augur

I was about to suggest this.

If you know the class of the character you want to find, just open a character of that class on a free to play server.

Then copy UI fully over... abilities will match up. If you have a higher level of the class on a free server it will be easier to match up because you can just check combat discs or AA with hotkeys as appropriate.
  11. HappyPanda Augur

Did you not name them appropriately like: Aranger, Branger, Cranger, Dranger?
  12. Geroblue Augur

I used Open Office calc to create a spreadsheet; account, server, character name, class, race, level, Festive doll, deity, and guild.

But then I have around 150 to 160 toons on 5 accounts. I did have as many as 182, but I've been cutting back on the number of characters I have in this game. Still no main though.
    snailish likes this.