No DoDH posts? What gives?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by King Dog, Feb 17, 2018.

1. King Dog New Member

Phinigel should be a few weeks into DoDH and no posts yet?

Which dog won the race? How did it go down? Is any dog alpha enough to split all of Demiplane or is the server dead?

Where my dogs at?
  2. JustAQuestion Elder

Nobody cares about pixel race.
    Go out in the world and get some achievements there.

TBH I think you are in one of the guilds who finished the Expansion in under 36H.
    Sooooo post your guild Name and "cheer up" and stop always this stupid posts.
  3. King Dog New Member

Don't sweat it little pup. I can tell you really do care. There is always room at that back of the pack.

Not all dogs are born equal.
  4. Kahna Augur

Well, he kinda has a point. If anyone cared they would have posted something by now.

They didn't even update the progress board.
  5. King Dog New Member

Every dog has its day.

Where is this progress board?
  6. Barudin_Phinigel Augur

Phinnyprogress.com
    King Dog likes this.
  7. jeskola pheerie

8. Tyche Elder

[IMG]
  9. MaxTheLion Augur

Wild Treasures finished the expansion just 9 minutes ahead of Original Gangster Club. As of last night/this morning I saw two consecutive server messages for Mayong kills from Wild Treasures. Last of the Ancients was streaming their Demi raid and were on their way to Hatchet after killing Redfang. Not sure how other guilds are doing overall but I think there has been 1-2 others to clear Demi.
    King Dog likes this.
  10. Baldur Augur

11. King Dog New Member

So OGC can't split all of Demiplane yet? I thought that was their fall back plan when they kept losing the progression races.

Dominance asserted.
  12. Goodkitty Augur

I won the race.
  13. King Dog New Member

[IMG]
  14. C3lowz Augur

TLP servers pretty much fall off the radar after GoD. People obviously still play them, but you won't hear anything from them.
  15. Dilf Augur

LOL @ caring to be #1 in Everquest in 2018. We gave up the poopsocks a long time ago "King Dog", you should as well.