Vex Thal Speed Run 2/15 6pm cst twitch.tv/cabdru

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Twitchcabdru, Feb 15, 2018.

1. Twitchcabdru New Member

Vex Thal speed run tonight 2/15 6pm cst on twitch. Learn all the little tricks to skipping trash in Vex Thal!

www.twitch.tv/cabdru
  2. ThenaEQ Augur

tikkle please think of the children
  3. jack of all trades Elder

Let me guess... You're going to kite the trash around the zone, then pull the bosses and summon-kite them? Not sure how many are going to be interested in watching you guys take 4 hours to kill 2 named..
    troll_to_win likes this.
  4. Johnwick Augur

[IMG]

I knew you looked Familiar.

Also : Id like to see a real speed run after the patch on Feb 21st.
    troll_to_win likes this.
  5. Horyuken Augur

You guys call yourself everquest pioneers....step up your game kids....the original Shadows of Luclin rants...

"Whoever came up with this sheer fisting of an encounter can go fu** themselves. Do me a favor so I don't waste my guild's time on this kind of -fest again, send me an email at
    when you decide to A) Implement an encounter that wasn't designed by a chimp chained to a cubicle A.)Get a Quality Assuarance Department C) Actually beta test the thing and D) Patch it live. And please for god's sake -- do it in the order I laid out for you. Don't worry, I won't charge you a consulting fee on that one. And for good luck you might as well E) Pull your heads out of your . While you're at it rename the game to BetaQuest since you've used up you're alotted false advertising karma on the Bazaar and user interface scam of '01.Fix the Emperor encounter. Fix Seru. Rethink your time-sink . Fix all the buggy motherfucking ring encounters (I suggest you let whoever made the Burrower one do this since that dude apparently laid off the crack the rest of you were smoking). Fix the VT key quest. Fix VT (just guessing it's up considering your track record). Don't have the resources to fix this stuff? Move the ENTIRE Planes of Power team over to fixing Shadows of Luclin AND DO IT NOW. If you don't fix Luclin, you jackassess will be the only ones playing the Planes of Power."
    Sancus, Prathun and Iyacc like this.
  6. Prathun Developer

Tigole was feisty back in the day.
    Brumans and Aegir like this.
  7. Sancus Augur

Not only back in the day!

(Tigole was Jeff Kaplan's character)
    Bobsmith likes this.
  8. Risiko Augur

My personal favorite rant in EQ history was when Furor gave SoE an ultimatum to fix Planes of Power or he would quit and take his guild with him to WoW.
  9. taliefer Augur

i like how there are two A)s and the second A) bullet point is to get quality assurance. thats good stuff.
  10. Bobsmith Augur

I miss Greydeeds. His rants were some of the best reads on this forum.