60 Shaman LFGuild - Agnarr

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by porkandpickles, Jan 24, 2018.

1. porkandpickles New Member

Hey everyone!

I'm a 60 Shaman with my epic on Agnarr looking for a guild :) I've been looking at a lot of posts here, but Shaman are generally in the 'low' category for recruitment purposes, so I figured I would post here.
    What kind of guild: Nice/Cool folks with frequent groups and casual raiding.
    Environment: Mirroring the nice/cool folks. Nothing is better than nice people who also happen to be very good at the game. I'm not interested in a hardcore/trolling mentality.
    My Experience: I'm a new Everquest player with little experience, but I've raided in top 200 WoW guilds for 4-5 expansions as well as hardcore raiding in Wildstar.
    Availability: Weeknights
    Preferred raid schedule: 1-3 nights a week.
    Voice: I have voice with a mic - love Discord!

Unfortunately I missed most of Velious (although I hear its kind of a snore without a guild) but I'm super pumped for Luclin. Looking forward to getting into some raids and grinding AA.

Like I mentioned, mechanically EQ is really new to me. With that said, I'm serious about doing my research and performing at my class to the best of my ability, but it would be great to learn with a great guild.

I've been looking at a lot of posts here, but Shaman are generally in the 'low' category for recruitment purposes, so I figured I would post here.

Feel free to respond here or message me in game. My character is: Benefique
  2. Drakoz Journeyman

Hey Benefique Lethality is looking for shamans for our raids =D Check out https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/lethality-recruiting-for-agnarr.240425/ and also go to Lethalitygaming.com and check out site out! We are always looking for people to join the family and raid .We raid 3 days a week...Wed/Thur/Sat 830PM until midnight EASTERN. Raids are not maditory but we deff like people to show up. We work off a DKP system which i can explain more in depth. If you have any questions Shoot me a msg on Drakoz in EQ OR Discord which i love also Which is Drakoz#0531.
  3. Byun Elder

Hey Benefique,

You might want to check out Messguild.com

We are a group of members that raid and kill all content with little time investment. We have a pretty chill group of players that often play other games like HOTS, PUBG etc outside of EQ.

Hit me up in game if you have any other questions