Question about exp

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Ebine, Jan 24, 2018.

1. Ebine Augur

So I was boxing my 61 mage in Wall of slaughter with a 85 enc and 85 mage. I was getting about 2 to 3% pre kill there. They were grey to green for my level 85s. I thought if I moved to direwind where it is a hotzone that I would get more exp but I only got 1% there. Also I tried just running my 61 mage by my self in wall of slaughter and only got 1% running the mage only. So I am back in WoS. Any suggestions of where to go.

Thanks
    Ebine
  2. Mortium Elder

Can your mage do well in Loping plains? Either there (the beach with crocs is nice I think), or if that doesnt work maybe dragonscale hills would be ok?
  3. IblisTheMage Augur

4. Ebine Augur

I started out in dragonscale and that brought back old memories. I killed a few names there for some items. Now I am on Gyrospierz. Which mobs are dark blue to my level 85. But they must really be low since it takes about 5 to get 1% on my 85. On the other hand my 65 mage is getting 3%. I am remembering how to pull.
  5. Kyzvs Augur

Can you use fellowship exp? Slaughter the world with your 80's and shared exp on, then play your mage anywhere to get it?
  6. Scorrpio Augur

Counterproductive.
    In order to share xp with fellowship so they gain vitality, you must be grinding mobs that give good xp, not "slaughter the world".

And then mage needs to be grinding on mobs that yield xp in order to consume that vitality.
    Far more efficient to just park the mage nearby and let him soak xp as you grind.
  7. Kyzvs Augur

Spoken like a true high-elf :p Thanks for letting me down all gentle loike! ;o)
  8. Ebine Augur

The A1 healers don't have much mana. I have two which I put one on passive and the other on balanced and switch between mobs in gyrospierz. Before I left I was on did SoD progression to Korafax, Home of the riders. Does that mean if I go gold on that account I can get a J5? If I do Can I start in Arthicrex. Or do I need to go somewhere else? I have EM VIII. Mage has about 650 AAXP for Pet and Spell damage. Which wasn't bad at the time since it was all a grind back then and not auto granted.
  9. moogs Augur

Since you're 61 you should be able to receive level 90 buffs. Get a full set for yourself, your merc, and your pet. Head to Splitpaw (in South Karana) with a friend or two or an out of group healer and go to town. That place is amazing XP all through the 60s.
  10. moogs Augur