Question about the terms of service...

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by DaGoldenJackal, Dec 16, 2017.

1. DaGoldenJackal New Member

I'm a returning player. and wish to box, I know boxing is looked at by different people in different ways but honestly I'm going to likely not even reach level 90 in the next year due to scheduling conflicts between work and other things in life. My question is there some way to get the screen to stop resizing I know programs that can do this but don't wish to lose my accounts from 2002 due to the game constantly wanting screens to go full screen yet still windowed when I switch between them. the question I guess I have is if I find a program that only makes the windows them selves more manageable with out adding macros that go cross windows or other such things that break me controlling each character directly is that allowed. or would it still be considered a violation of the policies?
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

You can get your windows how you want them without other software. Many of us box 2-4 accounts on one screen just using alt tab. If you want to use a program I think there are 2 that others use but while there is nothing in the TOS about them being against the rules the Dev's could change that at any time since there is wording that could be taken that way. No one has ever been able to get a Dev or GM to give the final word on this issue. If you want to try and get your windows corrected just advise which os you have and what are your monitor setting resolution and game resolution and I am sure others will be able to tell you how.
  3. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Win EQ is used by a vast majority of players. It doesn't ( that I'm aware of) have any game breaking mechanics, all it does is let you tab forward or backward to different toons with only one button without the short black screen when using alt tab. It does however get wonky sometimes on patch days.
  4. DaGoldenJackal New Member

using windows 10 have a smaller screen then I wish I had at only 1080 by 1900 something.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

6. DaGoldenJackal New Member

thank you all for the help it is appreciated.