50% lockout timer bugged

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Sad Panda, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Sad Panda Elder

If you are added to DZ that has lockouts already on it the events you were not at you get the full lockout timer not the 50% one for the event. This is causeing guilds to have split lockout timers now. Can this be fixed before end of the event or are just gonna have to work around it like usual?
  2. Sad Panda Elder

9 days left until the 50% lockout reduction is finished. How about you fix the problem or at least address it since it is time sensitive. This is just another in a long list of stuff you guys promote all over as a reason to play the game. This makes the last three promotions offered were not as advertised.

The sadness continues.
  3. Burt New Member

Please get this fixed ASAP as members of my guild are being excluded from raids as a result of this bug. Easily reproducible and highly disruptive.
  4. CexiiBish New Member

joined a kael dz as Statue was being killed and my lockouts for AoW and Statue are now 6 days, and king tormax is 2 days (all from the same DZ...)
  5. Tasian New Member

I was given a 6 day lockout for a mob I never even saw, let alone killed in NTOV (Lord Krie) -- Its my only lockout for TOV right now
  6. CrazyLarth Augur

sad panda you should not of killed the mobs but waited if you wanted them to be half lock out timers.
  7. Sad Panda Elder

I do not have the problem. I was at the raid. Any player add to the raid after it started got the full 6 day lockout. All of us there from the begining got the 50% lockout. Now what ya got for the fix CrazyLarth
  8. Sad Panda Elder

Toons in the dz at the beginning received 50% lockouts. Toons that left and came back later received full 6 day locks on the mobs they were not at the event for.
    For example

Soandso received 3day lockouts on the first three NTOV bosses. Then had to leave raid for an hour because his pool was on fire. Soandso comes back and is at kills 7 8 and 9 and receives 3 day lockouts. Targets 4 ,5 and 6 Soandso has a 6 day lockout.

Sadness is a struggle. I tried lowering my expectation to reduce my disappointment, but the dgb machine keeps on setting new lows
  9. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

The lockout event was a giant headache to manage on Phinigel last year due to the exact same issue. Reported it then, never fixed.

It's one of those "if we just ignore this for 2 weeks it will go away until next year."
  10. CrazyLarth Augur

11. Sad Panda Elder

Now I have a new problem.... how sad can one panda get before happiness shines a new :(
    Since this was an issue on Phinny and Agnarr has not happened yet since Phinney is ahead do I open a new ticket since this is a new problem for Agnarr which will be ignored or do I add on to the old ticket that was ignored to begin with.

:(
  12. niente Developer

I'm having trouble reproducing this (I believe it's happening, just having trouble getting it to happen locally). Can you tell me the name of a character who was affected by this in the last 3 days? And their server.

Edit: No longer needed, this is fixed internally.
  13. Ginix Augur

Once we get this fixed pushed can we get an extended duration on the reduced lockouts for all the people negatively effected by this? ;)