Lost All Access 1 day After Consuming a Krono

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Terranos, Nov 20, 2017.

1. Terranos Elder

So yesterday I consumed a krono, game showed 30 days all access and I was able to log into the TLP servers.

Log back in today and TLP servers are showing as yellow, logging into another server shows 0 days of all access.

Happened on 2 different accounts so now I'm out 2 krono with nothing to show for it.

What the....?
  2. Fnyanea Augur

Log out and back in again..... fixed it for me.
  3. Terranos Elder

Tried logging out, even out of the launcher, restarting PC etc. Still no luck.

Have seen threads dating back to July with people having this issue, would have thought something that involves payment processing would be sorted by now.
  4. Ming Tee Augur

I've been having this happen to me the last 2 days. Logging in and out fixed it for me a few times but the last time I tried it has now completely locked me out of the account. When I try to log in at patcher I get a message saying "not entitled". Submitted a ticket...anyone getting a "not entitled" message when trying to log in?
  5. Tenguu New Member

this has happened to me also, i used a krono last night and played for a few hours... now it says i dont have all-access, and the krono is gone...
  6. Ming Tee Augur

Wanted to add i can log into my 5 other accounts just fine its just the 1 account that is locked out which i just so happened to move all my currency to including fungi tunic and staff for maximum leveling fun then this...lol. Sucks because we will most likely be waiting days for a response let alone a fix and zero chance of a days lost compensation. Oh well, we get bored we stop playing...I'm almost ready for another 10 year break.
  7. Terranos Elder

Not ideal, but I payed for a months sub and now have 60 days all access and can play on TLP. As long as they honor the full 60 days I can live with that outcome but still shouldn't have had to do that.
  8. Kristy13 New Member

Same crap for me, with a holiday soon I think I will just wait for them to fix it. Don't want to attempt another Krono just to have it not work also.
  9. Tenguu New Member

Yea I submitted a ticket just going to wait for that, at least now I know i'm not the only one having this issue.