Massive canals, tells lags on Antonius Bayle

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by douxreve, Nov 13, 2017.

1. douxreve Elder

When i post this, AB see the come back of massive tells lagsn between 1 and 3 minutes.
    And we will begin our raids...
  2. svann Augur

Whats your native language, and what do you mean by canals?
    The lag issue on AB is legendary.
  3. NeverPayForLag Augur

But it increases meanwhile again esp. since patch. Today this is horrible. Partly it seems the whole system crashed because after fellowship port, aquiring quests, mass teleports into guildhall, etc, the system is slow like hell... :(
    If I think about the expansion release and having that in a full zone instead of a complete empty one then I get nausea...
  4. Asmadeus Journeyman

He probably means chat channels.

Lag has really been horrible tonight, we're back to the usual -- tells, channels, raid tool, zoning... all slow as it's been all summer/spring long ; it's bad after every patch recently but we deserve better than this :/
  5. smash Augur

It feels like we have had extra resources for some months, and now we lost those Again.
  6. NeverPayForLag Augur

worse..
    5-10sec for something to happen...
    due to that I assume that the bugs esp. in TBM quests and missions get horribly buggy...
    had that only once the last week but today its cruel...
    even chests are not spawning...
    double spawns on parts of quests...
    feels like everything is messed up since patch somehow...

nice to have now 14 days only half of the lockout timers in quests which are not possible to finish due to missing steps/chests...

what a mess...

did they meanwhile get the beta-server up again or is this as messed up as the rest since patch?
    Perhaps the half time lock out of the live servers locked the devs out from beta? ;)