LoN Prizes to get for Ranger

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by torach, Sep 24, 2017.

1. torach Journeyman

Hola.

Just wondering if anyone has any suggestions on what LoN prizes to get for ranger class.

Currently I have dragorn war mask, crown of fire and ice nimbus path thingy. A friend is trying to get me Razor's Edge...don't remember the name of the blunt one, I dual wield skycutter and skycrusher.

I know there are two spider thingies that add procs but I assume they don't stack with our proc spells. Also, learned heads up the ogre pirate thingy doesn't stack with protection of the forest.

Thank you in advance for any insight and replies!~
    Tourachxx
  2. Brohg Augur

These two don't functionally stack with Aura of the Void clicky from CotF
  3. torach Journeyman

Good to know thanks. Haven't done CotF progression yet....good info to know what stacks with what.

Tour
  4. Tadenea Augur

what Ogre Pirate thing are you talking about? Dont remember anything not stacking with Ogre pirate thing and Protection
  5. Brohg Augur

Illusion: Gnomish Pirate?
    it does
    Illusion Benefit Miniature Eyepatch
    4: Increase 1H Slash Damage Bonus by 10
    5: Increase 2H Slash Damage Bonus by 10
    6: Increase 1H Pierce Damage Bonus by 10
    7: Increase 2H Pierce Damage Bonus by 10

Illusion Benefit Dragorn War Mask
    is
    4: Increase 1H Blunt Damage Bonus by 10
    5: Increase 1H Slash Damage Bonus by 10
    6: Increase 2H Blunt Damage Bonus by 10
    7: Increase 2H Slash Damage Bonus by 10
    8: Increase Hand to Hand Damage Bonus by 10
    9: Increase 1H Pierce Damage Bonus by 10
    10: Increase 2H Pierce Damage Bonus by 10
  6. Cstoner187 Elder

They do stack. You have to click path of fire nimbus BEFORE clicking the aura of the void click
  7. Brohg Augur

they don't functionally stack. they don't both boost your spell damage.
  8. Kolani Augur

I was thinking he was maybe meaning Gunthak Grit, but I don't see any stacking conflict there either.
  9. torach Journeyman

One sec I'll check now
  10. torach Journeyman

Visage of the War Pirate. Ogre Pirate illusion. That's the one that doesn't stack with Protection of the Forest.

I also have Visage of the Dark Arachnids, which of which I have no idea if it stacks with Stone of Judgement/Raid Bow. Any thoughts?
    I'm a lazy player that doesn't parse :oops:

Oooooohhh gnomish pirate, that looks fun! I'll try to get one.

FYI I play on test, am Not a raid copy (char was born May 23rd 1999 on Tarew Marr) but I min/max my toon to the fullest. Form of the Recluse also stacks with all our stuff...it's a 281 poison proc, that get the 500 added from Boon of Seeress. Doesn't proc that often but it's useful.

I am now using two Skycutters. Tradeable Sigil of Thokk in main hand and the buyable Vamp strike III aug in offhand. I really wish they didn't nerf Scout's Mastery of Fire/Cold/Elements >.<

Tourachxx
  11. Cstoner187 Elder

Hornscale blade blows away any other weapon for rangers. You should be using them.
  12. Brohg Augur

He can't get them on Test. Skypiercers would upgrade his Skycutters, though
  13. torach Journeyman

Hello.

Yes I've used skypiercers before, dual actually. They are great DPS. Not doubting that. They pull aggro pretty hard though. I prefer the skycutters in my group makeup (nonbox, friends) or molo/solo.
    Sigil of Thokk/Conch of Singing Seas (looking to get the spike when we finally finish TDS progression...for me...I'm lazy....)

Right now we're running Ranger/Mage/Enchanter/SK/Shaman/Cleric. I use woven plaguebraid cord on belt. I'm slowly getting the enchanter to put night's endless terror in her spell lineup. I eat lots of burning salads. Dicho is maxed for group. Shaman runs his dicho and does insane damage with his dots, LOL.

Appreciate the critiques, trying to be better but too lazy to parse. I used to be a god with auspice/scarlet cheetah/announced/focused/dicho/forceful rejuvination/repeat. Of course when I figured out rotating the scouts mastery of fire/cold/elements they nerf the proc adds.

Talk to you soon

Tourch
  14. torach Journeyman

Prize update btw:

Got the gnome pirate miniature eyepatch. Dropped the dark arachnid illusion instead for spirit of tala'tak.

And Brogh btw instead of replying to other thread -- I prefer melee as I press tons of buttons. another 11 dmg on the bow, while yes would be fantastic! - I prefer a stat augment to boost roundabout stuffs. If i'm by myself, can't really bow, in the group, most missions are close combat and spell arrows headshot/do enough damage. First mission in EoK is damn good for bow, though, love those headshots. and rotating ease/backup heal. Really want the relife adornment =/

Any questions let me know.
  15. torach Journeyman

I'm gonna do my best Darth Vader/Anakin Skywalker voice just before he dies in Return of the Jedi: "...you were riiiiight..."

I picked up a Stone of Sharpening from tainted west karana vendor and loaded it in my bow. Bampf! Burns are good. Belly casters I still melee tho.

Tour