<Monastery>

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Blueblue, Sep 15, 2017.

1. Blueblue New Member

<Monastery> is recruiting on the Firona Vie server. This is a Christian guild. We do everything but current raid content. Please Contact Blueblue - 105 Wizard on FV.
  2. Blueblue New Member

I have re-rolled, my new main is "Frankincense" please contact me, a guild member, or an officer. We are sitting at just under 200 members, ranging from level 40-105. We do EoK tier 2 group content, level dedicated members, gear dedicated members, and are a very positive influence on the server. Progression is also a large part of what are 105's do. The only personal agenda I have is to be the best-geared casual/non-raiding guild on the server. To educate, there are only two guilds on this server that do EoK raid content, another guild raids TBM and previous expansions, and a fairly new guild like ourselves is now doing Maestro. Being a Christian is not a requirement to join. I am a Christian and gave my playtime to Christ before deciding to quit and created <Monastery>. It has done well and given me an entirely new playstyle that I'm learning to love. We have members in Velazuls and members in defiant. I just think we fill a void in EQ and provide people with a home. Thanks for your time and reading this. - Frankincense Prosphero.
  3. jmsnclr New Member

Hi, I tried to talk to you the other night on FV but the language barrier kept me from doing so. I guess I got an auto-response to send tell but when I did I got the same response to "send tell". I played EQ waaaaay back in '01-'02 but life took over and I gave up playing. I dabbled with WoW and LOTRO but when i found out EQ was still active I jumped back in. Do you only accept good/neutral races? I am a born again christian and would like to join your guild if you'll have me. Just so you know I have been tying different race/class combos to see what I like playing. So far I'm torn between the shaman and the bard. So, yeh, I'm still running most of the toons through the tutorial and then trying something else. I'll probably settle on shaman but not 100% on it...yet.
    [IMG]
  4. Blueblue New Member

Hi, on Fironia Vie there is a language barrier as the server language somehow evolved to be Elvish. The command to send a tell is /tell <player name> though this language barrier can be bypassed using the command [tell <player name> I believe I got a tell from you and was trying to instruct this, because on my screen, if its not in Elvish it looks like a bunch of jumbled letters put together. I think they do it for the fantasy feel, which is kinda cool once the pain of leveling Elvish is over with. We accept any races, and I encourage you to take your time and find the class you enjoy. I'll try to keep an eye on my in-game e-mails and respond to you there or via this. Take care!
  5. Blueblue New Member

Did you find a toon?