What's up with pet discipline?

Discussion in 'Casters' started by Scorrpio, Oct 21, 2017.

1. Scorrpio Augur

I have a 105 chanter with max Pet discipline AA, and my pet button panel looks like this:[IMG]
    [IMG]
    But on my lvl 96 mage, who also has that AA maxed, and I use same exact UI it looks like this:
    [IMG]
    No focus, no ghold, no qswarm buttons. If mage uses a command, such as /pet ghold, it works. I tried switching to default UI, but it shows same buttons there as well.
    Any idea what may be wrong? Is this a known issue?
  2. zarcal Elder

My enchanter had this issue as well, the AA is now called Companion Discipline and you have to buy them all again.

In the patch notes you....Never mind, they left that part out
  3. Scorrpio Augur

Yes, I know, and I re-purchased that AA all the way to max on them both. Again, the typed /pet commands work just fine, it is just the pet window on the mage that is missing the buttons.
  4. Sancus Augur

Try right clicking where it says "none." It should bring up a list of potential commands.
    kizant likes this.
  5. Scorrpio Augur

Namely from patch notes:
    - Multiple - Consolidated Pet Discipline and Companion's Relocation into a single line, Companion's Discipline.
    - Enchanter - Consolidated Animation Empathy and Companion's Relocation to be ranks of Companion's Discipline. The ability lines were refunded with this change.
  6. Scorrpio Augur

/facepalm

I forgot those buttons are configurable slots. I think I last configured my chanter pet panel in 2009. Thanks.
    Andarriel likes this.
  7. Ryak Augur

I did have a question about this. Reading through the AA text, every rank except one of them has something actually listed as the effect. What is the effect of the missing rank? I don't have access to the actual text right now, but if you open the AA window it should be obvious what i'm talking about and how every rank except 1 is described.

I think it's rank 6 or 7 that's missing.
  8. Brohg Augur

That's probably Relocation, the button that pushes your pet to reposition it