Returning BARD: charm swarm kite/aas advice

Discussion in 'Hybrid' started by sunkist, Oct 19, 2017.

1. sunkist New Member

Hey all,

Been away for seven years and I am curious if there is anyone out there still does this nowadays? If so, where would be the best places thru L105?

Used to able to get 26 aas maxed with lesson back then when I could only get like 16aas? With a goood group. Heard a lot of peeps saying that you could get 60s aas easy with lesson now? Wow like how?!

Any particular aas I should save for when I hit 100 and 105?

Again, please advise me if there is any good locations for charm kiting in the latest expansions. Don't know what to do when there is no griping at night times.
  2. svann Augur

I dont know if swarm kiting or even simple charm kiting is feasible considering the short range of the higher level charm. If Im wrong Id like to be educated how its done.
  3. Parker Elder

Short answer...yes. Amazing xp if min maxxed. Trees in FM are perfect.

Either in my sit or profile there is a link to my youtube channel where I go into super depth about that particular spot and my preferred method. You'll have to sift through the videos to find it though.

If min maxxing is not your thing then normal kiting still works.

Enjoy!
    sunkist likes this.
  4. svann Augur

That looks to be about the same way I used to swarm in maiden eye, but we had much longer range on charm in those days.
  5. sunkist New Member

Yes it's still feasible like Parker said. Once you got a hang of it it's piece of cake ranging. Used to kite in Al'Kabor's Nightmare like crazy almost emptied the zone before respawning.
  6. sunkist New Member

Nice! Would browse thru your videos and will defefintely give it a try in FM when able.
  7. sunkist New Member

Yea see how much they nerfed us to death continuously!

AE kite nerf then the charming range! And some other stuff like high sun doesn't work on raid mobs or that mezz procs from that melee lute doesn't work as good anymore etc..
  8. fransisco Augur

I find it hard to pity any class that could clear most of a zone by itself....

These weren't nerfs, they were game breaking fixes.
  9. sunkist New Member

While I agreed that ae kite needed to be fixed but not the other tools which were taken away from us. And why a nerf to the charm range from caster range to almost melee range.

Also they coulda fixed the ae dot to effect on limited targets rather than made them obsolete but i guess we pissed way too many peeps in all servers
  10. sunkist New Member

Any fellow bards found any new spots charm kiting?