Krono Free TLP Server (No Boxing on Same PC)?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Morgalas, Oct 18, 2017.

1. Morgalas New Member

I would love to see this, This wont stop people farming or being greedy, but it will slow it down a lot.

Any thoughts on this?
  2. Xyroff-cazic. Director of Sarcasm

Same thoughts that have been expressed 1000000x on this forum. It would just create another layer between facilitating the inevitable real money transactions, and thus cause more people to be scammed or swindled. "I'll give you x item on magic Krono free server, then we log in to Agnarr and you give me Krono, k?"
  3. Qelyn1 Journeyman

[IMG]
    jeskola likes this.
  4. Machentoo Augur

Will never happen
  5. AgentofChange Augur

KRONO ARE EVIL AND DESTROY THE MORALITY OF GOOD MEN.

STAY PURE AND KRONO FREE FRIENDS
  6. Morgalas New Member

sorry didn't know this topic is already in circulation. I will not beat the dead horse!
  7. Accipiter Old Timer

Yes: Go read the other 12 threads on this.
    McJumps likes this.
  8. Sleaze New Member

Then how would I tell time? Only 6 more "krono bad" threads till DoN!
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  9. McJumps TLP QoL Activist

Will there be Krono on this server? Otherwise its not worth it to play there. Gotta make more Krono for Phinny. Agnarr could only provide so much, and with the population on a downward trend, people will need a new farm server :p
    Accipiter likes this.
  10. Runes Augur

Its the Krono and multiple accounts that keep the doors open for EQ. You do undertand this right? Alot of people play game to earn plat or items to earn Krono that keeps em playing and in turn drives economic engine for enough revenues for Devs not to pull plug.

Dont wish for something that would end up with you and the rest of the cloud people gathering someplace in game holding hands counting down the final seconds of pixel life before you see "you have been disconnected from game" permanently.

Runes
  11. Warpeace Augur

Not possible.

Read other threads with almost identical topic and how a Krono works.
  12. jeskola pheerie

Any chance of dbg becoming a non-profit charity organization?
    Sumonerr_Tunare likes this.