I deleted all my characters.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by koook, Sep 17, 2017.

1. koook Elder

Altoholism is bad. I couldn't decide for too long so i Said ok forcing myself to play one character even if it's a horrible experience.
  2. asfasfasfasf Augur

You were multi boxing? Playing one character can be a lot of fun, it is how most of us used to play the game in the old days. I soloed up to level 70 with one character and no mercs. Mostly it was grinding but I did have some fun that way. Nowadays with mercs it would be very easy. I like boxing though. Hope you don't have real alcoholism, that is bad news.
  3. koook Elder

bad joke i guess no i made 8 alts on agnarr and couldn't decide what to play. playing on RF now. That server was a non-stop discussion about the price of krono anyway.
  4. Illusory Augur

( That moment you realize Agnarr is just a cash grab server and move on. )
  5. RandomStrategy Augur

(That moment you realize all TLP servers are cash grabs for a run through the nostalgia field and we'll have another server next year that people will say the same thing about.)
  6. Ethereal Augur

Look for a player named Semah in game. He usually helps out new players with free gear and buffs.
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  7. Kattria Minx Augur

Welcome to Ragefire! :)
  8. Sonyeq Journeyman

ALT-oholism, I had to read it a few times too haha.
    Kattria Minx likes this.
  9. Illusory Augur

Lol, if you're on Agnarr for Nostalgia, you're doing it wrong.

At least with the other TLPs the wool is pulled so tight you don't realize it straight away.
  10. Lumiens Augur

Everyone got a lot of practice from Ragefire and Phinny so the RMT and general douchiness on Agnarr is like ten times worse than Ragefire and Phinny were combined.
  11. jeskola pheerie

[IMG]
  12. Guk_Dweller New Member

Thats the spirit! Committing yourself to a horrible experience is a time honored rite of passage to play EQ.