Who moved Antonius Bayle server?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Yinla, Sep 11, 2017.

1. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Tonight was unreal, it was like it was a totally different server, slight lag (and I mean slight like a few seconds) but playable. :)

Wherever it was moved to leave it there, it works!

Seriously though if ABs problems are to do with its physical location, how come we have nights like now when the server is almost problem free?

I don't understand what is different tonight compared to last nights totally unplayable server with players unable to log in and endless disconnects and server being listed as being down - even though uptime still shows as being up for 19 days.

I'm not calling Daybreak liars but female logic does not compute these drastic changes in the server when it hasn't moved! Or has it?
  2. Redrum_Redrum Augur

Could be most gave up and only you and a handfull of people logged in.
    Could be they moved the server from the bottom to the top of the server rack where theres more ac.
    Could be they bought 2 new hamsters to replace the old dying hamster.

Take your pick.
  3. Yinla Ye Ol' Dragon

Well it wasn't only me logged in, 3 out of the 4 guilds raiding EoK actually got to do a full nights raiding. :)

Long may it continue.:)
  4. Deillusional Augur

It be nothing changed the server would have just less people on, we stopped after an hour and a half or so due to it was starting to get cumbersome with the raid tools etc.
  5. Reval Augur

I'm glad to hear that there's hopefully been a change for you guys, and while the server still has some solid raiding guilds too.
  6. Gidono https://everquest.allakhazam.com

I wonder if they never applied the same pick zone fix for AB that they have on the rest of the servers and that's what is causing the load on the server.
  7. Deillusional Augur

Apparently it was rubbish yesterday....
  8. smash Augur

Was ok at 18.00 cet, then the things deteriated.
  9. Imrahil Augur

Server was OK for one day, pretty much the same as previous week.

No, this is NOT fixed!