Echoes of Elysium (on Phinigel TLP) Now recruiting!

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Healixx, Nov 2, 2016.

1. Healixx Journeyman

Hello everyone! Echoes of Elysium (Phinigel) is now recruiting active players to chill, relax, max, and cool with (ok, Fresh Prince reference maybe a bit too much?)

We are specifically seeking positive, quality individuals. Game knowledge and high play times are also a plus. Most here are very active however, we do run with boxes and would like to eliminate them from our raiding roster.

Our raid times are Monday - Wednesday 8pm - 12am EST. Of course depending upon the content, our schedule may vary to give / take a weekday. Our loot system is highly favored towards high attendance; what you put in, is what you get out. To simplify our loot system for better understanding, we use a loot council. Differing equipment has assigned tiers. mirroring the date your last item was received and your attendance in previous raids places your ranking among others for gear. We believe this helps keep individuals interested in the game and maintains fairness in play.

In short, Uncle Sam wants you --- Erm... Echoes of Elysium WANTS YOU! (65 and appropriate AA's required)

http://www.echoesofelysium.org/showthread.php?2123-Applicant-and-Member-Guidelines

Feel free to message myself (Healixx) ingame if I'm online, and if not you can always send an in game mail and I will respond to you as soon as I'm available.

<3 Healixx
  2. Aneia Master

Currently seeking one competent, high playtime enchanter. Contact Healixx or Rhaok in game.
  3. Healixx Journeyman

4. Healixx Journeyman

Hello again! EoE is now seeking Shamans! Space for 1 Enchanter and any dps also available. Please contact myself or Rhaok in game. If unavailable send an in game mail!

Happy Questing!
  5. Healixx Journeyman

Currently seeking Bards and dps classes. Message me in game!

~Healixx
  6. Vanellope New Member

[Wed Feb 01 20:45:10 2017] Healixx says out of character, 'can you poopy guilds that won't even kill the mobs just stop trying? semi srs... Let the rest of us actually play <3'
    [Wed Feb 01 20:46:09 2017] Healixx says out of character, 'half of you guys should go finish Luclin first'
    [Wed Feb 01 20:46:09 2017] Healixx says out of character, 'xoxo'

trash guild is trash.
  7. Healixx Journeyman

Aww, it's a game. It's unfortunate that you don't get my humor :)
  8. MabbuPhinny Augur

Bump for server second FULL Elemental Plane Access!

Great work team!
    Moggman likes this.
  9. Healixx Journeyman

bump for the greater good
    ps..
    Seeking a warrior
  10. Healixx Journeyman

Bump for the greater good of INT Casters! Woooo!
  11. Healixx Journeyman

12. Sanguimanus Redfang New Member

13. Healixx Journeyman