Quests That Should Be Expanded or Fixed

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Gnomereaper, Aug 8, 2017.

1. Gnomereaper Augur

2. Khat_Nip Meow

Ring of Dain Frostreaver IV continuation such that it produces an aug; a la the prayer shawl.
    Thrillho likes this.
  3. Outlander Engine Elder

4. fransisco Augur

5. Benito EQ player since 2001.

I'd like to see:

1. Efreeti Death Visage expanded to "Efreeti Death Mask" with Illusion: Ancient Spectre (special buff) and eventually to epic-level "Efreeti Immortal Mask" with Illusion: Efreeti (special buff/proc/death pact/clicky rezz, Item Lore: The Visage of the legendary Dzarn) via new quests or Anniversary missions. We need more puzzles in game!

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=4142

2. Breezeboot's Frigid Gnasher ornament epic-type quest with special slow/debuff/heal proc (think Tendon Slice/Crippling Guard/Vector of Health combined) and/or special +offense mod.
  6. Rainbowdash Augur

Paw of Opolla: Put Caniel and his gnolls back in West Karana! And then do an upgrade for higher levels that grants one of it's 5 rings as an aug (hand slot only), with each of the 5 having different clicky Classic Gnoll illusions.
  7. Questoften32 Augur

Drakkin breath racial quests should go to 100...I mean its a racial innate...ye gods.
    svann likes this.
  8. Sokki Still Won't Buff You!!

I second the Ancient Spectre illusion upgrade!! The epic level you listed sounds a little too OP for an illusion item. BFG Ornament ftw!! I'd be happy with just the graphic illusion with no stats.
  9. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

F those puzzles, for seriously.

But Illusion: Actual Spectre and not the eye cancer inducing monstrosity that comes from clicking the EDM would be kewl.
  10. Evertrek Augur

for a game that was named EverQuest, it sure lacks for good quests. there are many other MMOs out now that puts the quest into their games storyline.
  11. Deux Corpse Connoisseur

Only if the sound can be toggled off...I hate specters from owning one as a pet for a long time
  12. Act of Valor The Newest Member

Suggestions for name change:

EverErrand
    EverFavor
    EverKillTenMobsAndHailMe
  13. Questoften32 Augur

I suggest a low level 50 molo questline that awards a great piece of set gear for each task, that can only be done when you have the first flag for a epic 1.0, to be done at the same time. The task is class specific. Like the cloud mount timeline in eq2. I am crazy about complete sets.
  14. Shadva Del`Shai Augur

After TDS released, I thought it should've been named "EverKillTenMobsAndHailMeaBillionTimes"
  15. Orbital101 Augur

Im still waiting for BiC 2.0!
    draginn, adetia, smash and 1 other person like this.
  16. Shadva Del`Shai Augur

*shudder* You are a serous glutton for punishment... lol
    fransisco likes this.
  17. Benito EQ player since 2001.

It would be nice to see if a new quest or raid involving Lord Inquisitor Seru or his Praesertums were added to prepare for a confrontation between Tsaph Katta and his old nemesis in perhaps a future expansion's storyline.
  18. svann Augur

And hailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhailhail me
  19. Aurastrider Augur

Hero's Journey Part II basically picking up where part one left off and going through TDS. They could add a couple new quest for each expansion.
  20. Senu Journeyman

One quest that should be updated is Greenmist.

I was one of the first non-iksar's to get this weapon and the grinding it took was unbelievable. This quest and weapon should be updated, mostly because of its sheer awesomeness.

http://everquest.allakhazam.com/db/quest.html?quest=68