Another Satisfied Customer

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Stout85, Aug 2, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stout85 New Member

So today my alt account was banned because of an "Unattended Play". This is untrue and unverified. I was at a camp watching my screen while my pet was killing mobs. They were easy enough that I didn't have to cast often. I also allowed my pet to kill because it kept the mobs spread fairly decent. There were zero attempts at trying to contact me through tells, ooc or any other forms. Am I not allowed to watch my screen? On top of that, I have recieved at 2 WEEK SUSPENSION! Seriously?!?! A 2 week suspension for a rule that wasn't accuratley verified and for a 1st offense. Lets get real. I am also currently locked out of my account which has a monthly recurring subscription.
  2. Ghubuk Augur

Would have been better if used the excuse "my brother did it".
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

They do not need any excuse to suspend, ban or deny anyone an account or use of that account with Daybreak. You agreed to that and you also agreed not to bring any legal action against them when you downloaded the game and made the account(s). Its called an EULA. Also included is no refunds. If you wish to regain your money ($7 for 2 weeks at the most) you could dispute the charge on your cc (called a chargeback) but that will result in an immediate ban. So do something else for 2 weeks and be happy it was not permanent.
  4. Orbital101 Augur

It is often for something you did 1,2,4 weeks/months ago that got accumulated till yesterday and not just something you did yesterday...or you were just at the wrong place at the wrong time o_O
  5. Stout85 New Member

So I should just be ok with getting suspended for watching my screen? Thats about the dumbest thing I've heard.
  6. Ghubuk Augur

Give us your main's name that got suspended and I would bet someone here will have a story slightly different than you are giving.
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.