<Deicidal Maniacs> of Agnarr is Recruiting (CST/PST)

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Haldar, Jun 16, 2017.

1. Haldar Journeyman

[IMG]
    About Us

Deicidal Maniacs is a raiding guild on the Agnarr server. Those of us that started this guild come from former TLP servers and old school Everquest. Our goal as a guild is to progress through all content at a steady pace with people we actually enjoy playing with. While we are casual for a raiding guild; we take our raiding time seriously and try to get the most out of it that we can. We are all adults now and have families or other responsibilities so we understand that not everyone can be there 100%.

Outside of raids there are usually some guild groups going on in the evenings and on weekends.

Raid Schedule

Our raid nights are Wednesday and Thursday at 7 PST. Saturday we start at 6 PST. Most nights we raid until about 11 PST.

What we have accompolished

All classic Everquest raids have been completed. We could use another 6-10 people to fill out our roster. We do not run with a bench. Anyone who joins will always have a raid spot. Deicidal Maniacs is not a zerg guild. We take pride in using strategy and tactics to progress.

Recruitment

What we need most right now are a couple more Clerics, Enchanters, Monks, Rangers, and Rogues.

Guild Information

We are using Discord for voice chat and everyone is expected to be at least able to listen in while we are raiding. Loot is distributed by officer council based on attendance, performance and loot history.

If you require more information please contact Haldar, Zazzles, Kushiya, Adrawn, or any member if we are not online. Anyone in the guild should be able to answer questions or point you in the right direction.

Fill out an application at https://www.deicidalmaniacs.org/ and join us for the next raid!
  2. Lumiens Augur

3. Haldar Journeyman

Update

Grandmaster R'Tal and Gorgolask down this last week. We are going for more Hate minis this week. Join in the fun as we progress to bigger and better things!
  4. Sonyeq Journeyman

We are close to filling out our 5th group on raids. We are growing slowly but steadily focusing on those that feel our guild is the right fit for them and those that we feel is the right fit for us which gives everyone in the guild time to get to know our new members.

We currently have zero paladins still.
  5. Haldar Journeyman

Update

We did Plane of Hate minis this last week and are getting further in sky. We are about ready for dragons and gods. Could use a few more people to help us get there.

Apply today at https://www.deicidalmaniacs.org/
  6. IceyVaines New Member

Hi,
    Myself and a few RL friends / family are looking for "our guild" to call home. You guys have almost everything we have been hoping for listed. Do you have hard start / stop times on raids?
  7. Haldar Journeyman

We start at 7 PST. Generally we go about 3 hours. Sometimes a bit more, but people start having to leave after 3 and we finish up what we can after that with whoever can stay.
  8. Sonyeq Journeyman

I'm starting to think that Paladins are more elusive than Quillmane. Which will I find first????
  9. Haldar Journeyman

10. Haldar Journeyman

Update

Master Yael, Dracoliche, and Cazic Thule down tonight. Looking for a few more folks to join us. If you can make our raid times on a fairly regular basis hit us up at https://www.deicidalmaniacs.org/
  11. Azuni New Member

I am interested in joining a raiding guild on my paladin. I may also have a few friends who may want to join. I will try to contact you later today.
  12. jeskola pheerie

For that guild name, logo needs more Death Metal flair.
  13. Sonyeq Journeyman

The search has ended. We have a Paladin!
  14. Banditto New Member

Sounds like a great guild too bad it is PST, otherwise this 50 rogue would be all over it
  15. Sonyeq Journeyman

Added Lord Nagafen and Innoruuk to the list so far this week. Working on our Plane of Sky progression tonight.
  16. Sonyeq Journeyman

Still looking for about another 6 to 10 consistent people to round out our roster and give us enough to finish off the last 2 islands in sky.
  17. Haldar Journeyman

Updated recruitment needs.
  18. Haldar Journeyman

Update

Eye of Veeshan down! All classic raids completed as of 7/30/2017.
    NameAlreadyInUse likes this.
  19. Haldar Journeyman

Updated recruitment requirements.
  20. Haldar Journeyman

We could use a few more people to fill out our raid force. Come join us for Kunark and Beyond!