Appalled...devastated. Moderators please read.

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Marion, Jul 28, 2017.

1. Marion Journeyman

I think I do know why I was banned, LG ultra wide monitor software, trying to get my laptop and desktop on a split screen with the two inputs. The account was one day old.

What I cannot believe, is that the moderators allowed my obviously mental impaired posts to be not only left there, but to allow everyone to be so cruel and horrible to me.

I do have a handicap, this breakdown along with adverse medication reaction, I don't know what I was saying. I'm terrified and ashamed to read any of it. I only skimmed through the replies, and haven't stopped hysterically crying.

Shame on you all, shame on the moderators for allowing that.

To anyone and everyone, I am truly sorry for anything I may have said to offend anyone, I'm so sorry.

I am confident my account will be returned to me as this is a misunderstanding, I didn't intentionally do anything that would give me advantage over players.

Please delete every post I've made, shame on you all for saying what you said when it's obvious I have a medical condition.

Daybreak, I'll send you my medical documents if need be. Delete all my posts, I'm still crying over those horrible comments. But I'll be fine, again sorry to everyone for anything I may have said. Im so ashamed of myself.l and saddened over all of this with no explanations...don't be cruel people. It's so heartbreaking.
  2. CaptainSkeet Augur

If it's any comfort, it wasn't bad necessarily, just confusing. Weird is probably the best term.

Also, don't get too upset. It's a game. It's forums on the internet. Honestly I don't think anyone cares what you posted, odd or not.

It's not even the wierdest thing I've seen on here.
    Lilliee likes this.
  3. Marion Journeyman

Thank you Skeet. I didn't read any of it, I'm so embarrassed. All this over one day old account, I now know or think I know had to do with monitor software, they likely flagged it...it splits the desktop - I thought it would do that with one hdmi in one, and a second hdmi in the other. Only had it installed that one day. I'll bet anything that's what it was. Been too hysterical to think about that. Thank you so much for making me feel better.
  4. Smokezz The Bane Crew

Using a monitor with two inputs will not get you banned.

Question though, did you buy Daybreak cash with a 1 day old account?
  5. Marion Journeyman

Yes but the monitor has software that runs in the background...to split the screen a dozen ways. I was hoping for one half to be my laptop, the other half my desktop. It didn't work, but I didn't uninstall it running in background till later on. I was thinking maybe Daybreak registered it as a virtual desktop? That basic macro, the more I think about it, I don't Think one could be bann d for that. It's something you do on a hotbar, I just don't know how to use the pause functions.

YES! I bought daybreak cash, and that 40 a lot bag, and a krono I think. And I purchased it on a differed credit card than my other accounts...ok, maybe that makes more sense...awaiting your much appreciated feedback.
  6. Bigfan Augur

Clearly, you got banned(suspended probably) for doing something either obnoxious or wrong, I can't see them banning for nothing.

Macro keyboards/keystrokes should be undetectable and honestly that is not against the EULA as they have been around in some form since EQ was made.

I remember using a macro program on my Microsoft sidewinder joystick to make some tasks easier in 99/2000s. So it more than likely points to you and you alone doing something either wrong, or by mistake. So do not whine on these boards anymore and take it to customer service.
  7. Schadenfreude Augur

Normally I would agree however brand new accounts can get automatically flagged due to 'unusual' spending patterns and these decisions are normally reversed when CS is able to check what went on by hand and verify that nothing nerfarious was intended.
  8. Jumbur Improved Familiar

Im not sure about the timing on your posts, but I don't think the forums are moderated on weekends at all.
  9. Smokezz The Bane Crew

That's the "issue". For whatever reason, they tend to ban accounts buying Daybreak cash on brand new accounts. I think they've had a LOT of fraud on brand new accounts. You need to use a new account, petition and talk to them about it. Talking here won't get you anywhere. It wasn't your monitor, it wasn't TLP nonsense.. it was almost certainly the purchase of Daybreak cash and a Krono on a brand new account.
  10. Lilliee New Member

Good Morning- I read the forums daily , saw other post and honestly, I did not even give it a second thought so Marion you should not either! Don't read the mean spirited comments, forums are full of them. Hope you get things resolved! Cheers!!
  11. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Many of your other posts were removed already - for whatever reason - so at this point the best thing to do is to ride off into the sunset like John Wayne and forget this episode. Turn another page and get on with life.
    Wayylon and Lilliee like this.
  12. Marion Journeyman

Thank you all very much, that means so much to me.
  13. Smokezz The Bane Crew

This is the TLP nonsense to ignore...
    Warpeace and code-zero like this.
  14. svann Augur

No, it really isnt obvious. You came off just like a troll.
    If you actually do have a mental problem then get help asap.
  15. Lifeshriek Augur

mental disorders can be rough to live with (i've got schizoaffective disorder). chances are people who ridicule you were ignorant to the condition or don't understand unless they have some sort of disorder as well (probably lacking empathy etc). if the comments are bothering you that much i'd suggest some deep breathing, listen to some relaxing music, and a shower and get some sleep. you may also want to tell your doctor what happened so they can possibly help you get it all sorted. hope things get better for you.
  16. svann Augur

I read that thread. No one was mean to you. You just chose to take it that way.
  17. john5 Lorekeeper

Well if it makes you feel any better, no one really cares that much. There won't be any nostalgia moments in the future where we sit around telling tales about you.
  18. FOGBANK Lorekeeper

I agree it was strange, but IMO nothing to be overly concerned about. Its a pain waiting for DB to let you know what the problem is and resolve it, and your frustration is understandable. Til they answer, perhaps make a F2P account and play some there.
  19. Marion Journeyman

Oh well, it does seem over a week later reading some of my "I'm devastated" posts, I think to myself "what was I thinking?". Word of advice, major sleep disorders (which is an autoimmune disease I'm really open about) and lots of booze just don't mix - its actually a very bad mix. But - I actually had to laugh, was prepared to translate my OP for you all. I didn't read it, I just had to be dramatic about the entire thing. I think some people were banned for their nasty comments, grateful I do not remember them.

I do somehow remember that post was about everyone whining about Kronos and such. Even though, no one could understand it.

For all of you, I wasn't banned at all for any type of cheating. I was banned for making an in-game purchase on a new account, I have several - so some words of advice - if you open an account...and buy Daybreak cash or a Krono, you will get banned with an email saying "you are cheating", and no other explanation. Don't listen to people.

By the way, Daybreak is awesome when they do get back to you. If only they had gotten back to me 2 days sooner, then I wouldn't have gotten in such the stupor to embarrass myself so much. And what sucks, the board mods are not controlled by Daybreak at all. All my posts that had good points during that time (before my obvious decline in grammar), were deleted, yet the embarrassing ones left for all to see. Thank you for that. (By no means is that a request to bring them back, oh moderator "gods", haha).

I hope I was at minimum entertaining, lets face it...drama is entertainment. And on a really positive note...I realized, I'm playing this game way too much. All in moderation (sure). And on that, tootles.
    Wayylon likes this.