Looking For Guild

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Ticino, Jul 24, 2017.

1. Ticino Journeyman

Greetings Friends!

I am looking for a guild to join. Currently fooling around on Agnarr but would prefer elsewhere. What I am looking for is a guild that is doing TLP raiding but not exactly at the end game. Are there any guilds like on Phinny that does older content at that content's cap? Like a guild capping at 50 for classic?

Agnarr is sort of what I need, with the exception of going beyond PoP and into GoD+ content. Irony of it all is I not heard of Phinny until I heard of Agnarr, despite what I thought was keeping up with the TLP community. Which I was wrong, by the way. The whole not knowing about Phinny until later.

I'd like to join or start a guild on Phinny starting with probably Kunark, I've done Classic to death on Sleeper, Vulak, Lockjaw and now Agnarr, I think I want to start a wee bit later but not too far. Kunark sounds perfect to me as it still makes even classic content still worthy to do unlike Velious which pretty much negates everything from Classic.

So I have two questions for everyone.

1. Are there any guilds either currently doing Kunark (or even classic) on Phinny server?
    2. Is there enough interest to get a guild like this started up on Phinny?

Main reason I am picking Phinny over Ragefire/Lockjaw is because I want to be able to permit Berzerkers for those that would like to go through TLP as a Berserker from start instead of joining the fray in Gates.
  2. Audio Lorekeeper

Kunark releases on Agnarr on Aug 16th. We're almost done with classic fortunately
  3. C3lowz Augur

Doubt many players would be interested in a Progression guild right now on Phin considering there is already a Progression server about to head into Kunark.
  4. Basak Augur

FUn
  5. Ticino Journeyman

That's the point though. That's Agnarr and will be "pop-locking" what I am looking for is something to go into GoD and beyond but yet on a server that has GoD unlocked (aka Phinny) so that all classes can start at the beginning. The idea is to catch up on Phinny by the time it reaches Omens or DoN and then be just one of the normal guilds of the server. This would be an attempt to get those interested in beyond pop and want to play the Berserker and Beastlord classes from the start to get things done. Which is why I waited for this point to make this suggestion to start one if one was not already in motion.

I thank you for your responses, and I will be playing on Agnarr until I get an idea of a guild starting up (or I can help start up) or hear of a guild already doing this.
  6. Mescar Lorekeeper

There are a few of us that shorted on Phinny, level 20s now. We are planning on forming a prog guild til we catch up to the server. Still hashing things out. But you are more then welcome to jump in with us. Hopefully we should have our goals hammered out soon.