Server transfer is not working

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by aparatus, Jul 19, 2017.

1. aparatus New Member

Please fix this!
  2. aparatus New Member

On top of that I can't even create a new character, I just get disconnected.
  3. Metanis Bad Company

I'm also having this issue.

(PS Before any guildies freak, I'm only trying to transfer some gear using an ALT !!!! )
  4. aparatus New Member

Still not working.
  5. Forgarbog New Member

Have several tickets in that haven't been responded, I know with other companies i've never had to wait this long for an issue of such magnitude. Fix your services, fix your products, and fix my character. Press transfer over to the other server, it logs me off, I log back in and wala he's still on the same server. I go to the other server I want to go to, attempt to make a character with that name, disconnected. I can make any other character with a different name. Fix your services that you offer your customers.
    -Have a great day!-
    aparatus likes this.
  6. aparatus New Member

100% exactly what is happening to me.
  7. aparatus New Member

Hoping this gets addressed today...
  8. Forgarbog New Member

Probably won't, they deleted 3 of my petitions and I had to put in petitions again after they turned off their site and brought it back up.
  9. Forgarbog New Member

Still not working
  10. Forgarbog New Member

Still not answering petitions
  11. nantalbus Elder

i petitioned/posted on the bug thread/and pmed a derv. got a answer back form the derv saying the coders know and are working on it but can't give me any info as hes not a coder. so it seems they are working on it.
  12. aparatus New Member

Guess there won't be any fix until next week?
  13. Kenei-BL New Member

BUMP - PLEASE FIX THIS. I just returned to the game -_-
  14. aparatus New Member

15. Kenre Journeyman

I have the same issue. They did respond to me within 6 hours on my petition and this is what they told me.

"Transfers are currently not working. We hope to have this resolved in the future but unfortunately do not have an exact ETA. When the issue has been resolved, you should be able to /servertransfer to start the process again."
  16. nantalbus Elder

I got the same respons other day. maybe if we lucky this patch starting in a few mins will fix it.
  17. klanderso Developer

The maintenance today should fix this.
  18. Makta Elder

And break several other things in the process

Thanatos likes this.
  19. Kenre Journeyman

My transfer just worked perfectly. Thank you.
    klanderso likes this.
  20. Thanatos New Member

Your transfer worked, well I just got seriously BS answer from a Dev to my trouble ticket
    "Max "Remdag" Oakson (Daybreak Games)
    Jul 24, 5:35 PM PDT

Transfers are currently not working. We hope to have this resolved in the near future but unfortunately do not have an exact ETA. When the issue has been resolved, you should be able to /servertransfer to start the process again.

In the meantime, the DBC spent on the tokens has been refunded.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused."

So if your transfer worked why won't others? Why cant they use their lazy fat fingers and manually tranafer us?? BS ! I (was) paying for 3 all access accounts. Until they show some CS I will keep playing for free!!