Coming back to Ragefire.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Grenage, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Grenage New Member

I started playing a little on ragefire back in 2015 - I believe I was just finishing up in Unrest before I stopped playing. As it's been so long, what's the population like at that level? I'd just like a rough idea before I go through the download and installation of the game once more.

Thank you in advance.
  2. Illusory Augur

Nonexistent.

Create a character on Phinny tonight and get him up to like 5 or 10, because tomorrow @ 5PM EST GoD unlocks and there will be folks leveling Berserkers to 65. This is an awesome opportunity to get a lot of levels quickly. Additionally, there will be an XP rate increase on Phinigel too.
  3. Grenage New Member

Ah thank you. I don't get a lot of time to play these days (maybe a couple of hours a week, so perhaps I should consider a non-TLP server. I have my original Characters on Antonius Bayle, so perhaps that's worth a look.
  4. Illusory Augur

No problem at all, but worth mentioning I guess.

Live is a daunting place if you ask me, but there's no reason not to give it a try. You could also take a look at purchasing one of those fancy heroic character too! :)
  5. Grenage New Member

Well I suppose if there aren't any newish TLP servers, it might be for the best. I did rather enjoy the grouping in Crushbone and Unrest on my last stint.

I had no idea heroic characters even existed!
  6. MaestroM Augur

Agnarr is the most recent TLP. It is still in old eq for another month or so. dozens of people in CB nightly. Hundreds in unrest.
  7. Ming Tee Augur

Ya agnarr just launched 2 months ago and will have exactly 100x more low level groups than phinny...with faster exp. Does lock at PoP xpac tho, still over 2 years of fun left minimum )
  8. Grenage New Member

Thanks; I'll head there!