Whats Daybreak Stance on Ksing?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Koronu187, Jul 12, 2017.

1. Superdeath Lorekeeper

lol. no, the one short period of time on any new tlp that a necro isnt the flat out worst class.. that dot isnt op. take a look at any of the shamans/druids if you want something closer to what you Think is imbalanced mechanics.
  2. Healbro Elder

Another thread of P99 players crying that GM's don't enforce carebear rules? I feel like I've seen this somewhere before.

Once upon a time Brad McQuaid and crew coded into the game a simple mechanic to decide who gets credit for killing a mob. Just do 51% or more of the damage to it and you're good! Sitting near where it spawns doesn't give you credit nor does attempting to claim it in /ooc. Welcome to EQ in 2017.
    code-zero likes this.
  3. code-zero Augur

It is amazing that some people think that the challenge in the game should be in the form of corpse runs. o_O

It also occurs to me that the DPS race is in fact about the purest form of PvP that is possible. Winning a DPS race against 1 or more other groups is genuinely challenging
  4. AgentofChange Augur

To kill steal something, the kill must belong to someone first. It does not, therefore KS'ing does not exist. If KS'ing does not exist, than DBG cannot have a stance on it. /thread
    code-zero likes this.
  5. Koronu187 Elder

what are the alternatives that are like rathe mountains where you kill mobs and they drop pp? i would love to not have to go there, but if i want pp theres no other alternative? i mean other mobs drop like 1-4pp, please send me a private message if you have any info that could help me
  6. Risiko Augur

While Rathe Mountain hill giant plat farming is popular, there are better plat farms out there. You just got to adventure out and see what you can find. Get off the beaten path. Try something new. It might involve .... goblins.
  7. yerm Augur

If you enforce camps/ksing, do you also enforce rotations? Can a box crew stay at efreeti and never leave? Can I just sit at burgurgle 24/7 with my brother covering my sleep and have the only epic? How much constitutes a camp, eg can I claim frenzy and /sup?

Ksing isnt really a problem outside efreeti room and hg hill.
    code-zero likes this.
  8. Moardots Lorekeeper

This might be my favorite post this month