Race change - allocate state

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tetrachloride, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Tetrachloride New Member

Please change the race change service to allow the allocation of stats instead of the class auto. Not all tanks just want sta!
    snailish, Finchy and Rhaage like this.
  2. Massimo_Bertoxx Augur

There have been times I would have purchased a race change but didn't because you don't have control of stats allocation.
    snailish likes this.
  3. AgentofChange Augur

Just charge an extra $15 to add this feature. Free money making opportunity DBG. Go get em.
  4. Rauven Augur

I know at least one who would pay for this.

In reality it should come with the race change. There's no reason behind locking this.
  5. Chimney New Member

People actually care about their starting stats still when all content is currently trivial due to power creep even in trash gear?

You'll practically be stat capped regardless of race in a couple of months.
    code-zero likes this.
  6. Drakkal Elder

Absolutely should be able to change starting stats when purchasing a race change, irregardless of whether or not you eventually cap all stats. I'm even good with an additional cost for reallocating starting stat points if need be, but really it should be included imho.
    snailish likes this.
  7. Finley Augur

Did they ever fix abilities from race change? When I swapped my human druid to halfling druid my hide never worked; and I read somewhere that those skills were stuck at 1 skill regardless of what your skills page said it was at.
    snailish likes this.
  8. 6rout Lorekeeper

quoted for truth
  9. -wycca Augur

I actually haven't been able to confirm this either - anyone know?

The skill window will show the proper number (ie 50 in the case of hide), but at the trainer it will show the same description (awful perhaps?) as 0. A GM petition can get it fixed I believe. Clearly there's a script that does run on the race change, but I'm guessing it's not working properly for non-class skills that can't otherwise be trained at a trainer.
    snailish and Finley like this.