Merc AA?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Dwimmerlaike, Jul 6, 2017.

1. Dwimmerlaike Elder

I just bought the new Kunark xpac. I am trying to add AA to one of my mercs, but I cannot. The health one that starts at level 20. Why is that? :)
  2. moogs Augur

Check the AA description for any prerequisites.
  3. CrazyLarth Augur

Mercenary Advancement

With the release of the Call of the Forsaken expansion, the following benefits were added to mercenaries:
    • Mercenary AA – Increase the skill of your mercenary with new alternate advancements.
    not sure but you might not be able to purchace untill CoTF or it might have other
    Prerequisites in the game
    http://everquest.allakhazam.com/wiki/eq:Improved_Health
  4. Lynnia Augur

Silly question probably, but do you have Mercenary AA points to spend? they are different from regular AA points.

Xianzu_Monk_Tunare likes this.
  5. Gialana Augur

The mercenary AA's you meet the requirements to buy (you have enough mercenary AA banked and meet all of the prerequisites) will be white instead of a grayish color.
    Xianzu_Monk_Tunare and moogs like this.
  6. Anhari Augur

The merc AA rate gain is painfully slow! just keep checking to see when you gain a point, then check the requirements and spend them as needed.

On a side note, the merc gear is class specific, but does not switch when you change the mercs, so be sure and swap out your melee gear with your caster gear when needed.