Petition to KEEP Hardcore Heritige zones.

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Regnon, Jul 4, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Regnon Journeyman

with the vast majority of EQ zones being not used, and the player based heavily skewed to the higher level side the game has become pretty redundant more so then ever.

Maybe 5-6 zones in total are viable for lvl 105 people and even less for lower level people to use. Hardcore zones have brought us new/old places to level and get gear and made those places fun again, a challenge again!

Keep them!

Maybe it we get enough support they will, so agree with me below or write and tell me how dumb this idea is THANKS
  2. ShadowMan Augur

Seb should have been extended a week at least considering the raid didn't even work for those that beat it when it launched. Just gave them lockouts with no loot and then the middle finger from the team.
  3. Goranothos Augur

I would be on board for keeping them (and even tuning them up so the older HH zones are challenging for 105s), but they should be made into instances, with the regular (lower level mobs) version of the zone still in place as the default, non-instanced version.
    hellohello123 and Ishtass like this.
  4. Bigstomp Augur

It's a limited time thing like anniversary events.
    The only reason they were even close to as busy as they have been is the limited time nature of them.

As for viable zones for 105's. There are currently 3 entire expansions for 105's. 4 if you count the scaling nature of cotf zones.
    And there are useful things for 105's in all 4 expansions.
    Tucoh and noclue like this.
  5. smash Augur

Dont see a need for HH to continue being active, its like other HH events, so should not be up.

It would make it worth less, if so.
    noclue likes this.
  6. Jhenna_BB Proudly Prestigious Pointed Purveyor of Pincusions

I'll pass on your petition. Make it end, please.
  7. Pootle Elder

While I am not convinced whether we should have HH permanently or keep it as a special yearly event.

It would be simple to add code to treat the Big Red Ball click into Seb just like the Feerrott/FeerrottTheDream POK Book.
    Felicite likes this.
  8. Maedhros High King

<ZONE MESSAGE> This zone is repopping now!

Gameover man, gameover!
  9. Ibadan Kun'Tirel Augur

Seems as though it reset an hour early.... but... oh well
  10. Janakin Augur

Yeah ended an hour earlier than what was on calendar. I needed sleep though... hah
  11. Rayzen Elder

Farewell Hardcore Heritage Sebilis...you were taken from us too soon. (like an Hour too soon:()We shall miss you.
  12. baider Elder

I think the raid instance staying would be good. Raid content is very limited, and many guilds are already deep into gearing alts in EoK raid gear. Trakanon also had such a large loot table with all the breastplates and such that many guilds killing him every lockout didnt even see half the loot he drops.
  13. Sissruukk Rogue One

I can see keeping HH zones like what is done for Feerott and The Dream. That would be pretty nice.
    Felicite likes this.
  14. Janakin Augur

That is called an expansion :)
  15. feeltheburn Augur

Good luck in your quest for that sir and maybe they can find Jimmy Hoffa too, the likelihood of either occurring is about the same
    Thancra likes this.
  16. frankie78227 Augur

I think they should put in a NPC that allows you to choose which version of the zone you enter. They could even make you buy a token in the SC store to allow the HH version.
    Felicite likes this.
  17. Romance Augur

I think this was the first time temporary content didn't get extended when it didn't function as intended. And it's not as though it was a small error, 54 people came out to do the raid and spent 45 mins getting nothing to be handed a lockout almost twice as long as everyone who beat it the following day BECAUSE we reported the bug and lockout timer issue.
    Sancus likes this.
  18. dwish Augur

No thanks, I'm glad this raid is dead and buried. Yes, I was able to get the few items I wanted from the event, but doing this raid twice a week was awful. I can't remember a HH or anni raid that was less fun then this Trak raid. Just a horrible, horrible raid.
    GrumpyChanty and feeltheburn like this.
  19. Sancus Augur

Maybe, just maybe, the devs should have let someone test the raid? It could've avoided so many issues, both actual bugs and poor design choices.
  20. Sheex Goodnight, Springton. There will be no encores.

[IMG]
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.