Full member hates me and wants me to leave

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Jet-Li, Jun 30, 2017.

1. Phinny4Life Lorekeeper

I concur with Bobby!!!!
  2. Soulfire Lorekeeper

I would leave the guild. If someone is trying to get someone removed from a guild coz of their personal dislike then it's a guild full of and made for .

You'll never have every1 like you just in real life.

But if you were a piece of and deserve to be removed than thats also a thing.

In my 18 years playing eq on and off I know one thing for certain every guild, on every server has always had power tripping little maggots.
  3. Rebelicious Augur

Just came back to this game after hiatus of 10 years, made a newbie monk. Got my very first group in Unrest and was trying to do a good job pulling for my group which was in the MR. Totally didn't know my way around, and just ran amuck trying to aggro mobs and pull them. A few times I wandered upstairs where another group was (the FP). Since i poked my head up there was hearing shouts in /ooc about stealing "their" mobs. Most of the time I was just running up there cos I was running around. If they saw me they would complain I was "stealing THEIR mobs." In fact I did take a few upstairs mobs since i checked all the closets, not many though and most were blue. When I wandered upstairs and saw the rooms with the harder mobs, it was just like "yikes" but still I got those comments.

My group decided I was pissing off that other group, even though I'm pretty certain they had plenty of mobs and I was just lost in space learning how to pull, so we swapped picks and continued to get xp. Of course after playing for a few hours I had a much better "clue."

The next day I had LFG tag on, and while I wanted UR only, as soon as I logged in someone was inviting me to a Mistmore group. I politely refused and logged off. I logged back in maybe 4 hours later, and the same guy sent me invite to the Mistmore group, with directions how to get there and inticing how it was better xp... so I accepted. I had xp pot running, and I ran through th zones. After I was in Faydark, the same nitwit sent me a tell saying the group doesn't want me because I was "ksing" their mobs the other day when I was lvl 17 in UR, and also accused me of "Training" them. I can assure you I didn't train anybody at all at any time. And then the prime idiot who had done so much /ooc complaining from the other day sent me a personal tell saying karma got me. Imagine, I was in the pick with their group for approx 20 min before we left, and this is the kind of vengeful grudge, not only of inviting me so as to reject, but even to LIE and claim I had trained them. Clearly he had to make my "crime" more dramatic to justify his OWN cruelty to me.

Some people have power issues of control and have bad home lives and bring their trash to the game and just want to label, ostracize and punish people who they do not even know. Not only do I NOT want to be in group with them, it would be HELL to be in a guild with them. And there I was burning my xp pot and running to the other zone all excited because a good group was going to show me Mistmore and I thought I would have fun with the game.

Subsequently I just was so disgusted I stripped my monk and made a new toon. I hope those 4 or 5 blue mobs I "stole" from them meant so much that they can enjoy the "karma" of punishing new players by treating them so badly to destroy their reputation so they can't even play.
  4. Feliz Journeyman

Insist on a review. Ask to face your accuser. Do it in guild chat.
    Beg to become a member.
    Make a couple of people ragequit.
    Once the dust settles, leave.
    Phinny4Life likes this.
  5. Boosi Lorekeeper

Everquest grudges lol

There's a bunch of guilds to choose from, isn't there? Don't suck anyone's e-ego.
  6. Anhari Augur

I have put people on ignore, but never a "I hate your guts" list. If they want to app my guild, and the guild accepts them over my objections, the I have a choice. Suck it up or de-guild and find a new guild. Game is about making friends and enjoying your time. There aren't enough pixels to go around hating other players.
    Geroblue likes this.
  7. Strawberry Augur

You don't tell an applicant someone in guild hates them. Many guilds on TLP are run incredibly poorly, I don't bother outside of a casual guild that is nice company.
  8. Finley Augur

Ya, telling someone they're hated and not why or by who is just pot stirring with no possible positive outcome. But then, posting this whole thing to public Daybreak forums is also kinda pot stirring. Bad situation all around.
    Chatoyan likes this.
  9. Reht The Dude abides...

If the guild is going to kill your application because someone has a petty personal issue with you then you are better off going somewhere else. Good guild leadership is going to do what's best for the guild, not necessarily for what's best one member, unless it's a casual family guild - i can understand keeping people who don't jive with everyone in that situation, but not in a raiding guild. Just have a heart to heart with the recruit officer/leader and find out if continuing your app is wasting your time and theirs. If they keep you and you eventually make it in then you have the opportunity to ruin that petty player's fun once you make full member. However, as an inactive/former officer, i would have an issue with airing out dirty laundry on public boards, so that's something to consider.
  10. Sagarmatha Augur

Two words: DRAMA QUEEN. You come to the forums to be coddled, and honestly wonder why you're not invited to that guild?

Seriously, bro. Why TF would you post this? If someone, "hates me," there's a good reason, or- fukc them. Why whine on the forums. I PROMISE, there is much, much more to OP's accusation of someone, "hating him." Sh*t like this is what is wrong with EQ, and MMOs in general.
  11. Jet-Li Lorekeeper

I didn't come here to have people coddle me or make me feel better. I feel like I'm in a rough situation and I came here for advice. I will privately ask for an officer to give me review and make a decision what to do from there.
  12. welly321 Elder

OP if you are over the age of 16, you have severe social issues and I would recommend getting out of the house to fix them, not playing eq.
    Phinny4Life and Sagarmatha like this.