Sorry but this cannot work ..

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by nostalgicfool, Jun 28, 2017.

1. nostalgicfool Augur

Spent like 2 hours in a very decent* 4 (49-53) people group chain pulling mostly yellow in Veksar, and got like 1 yellow and half ... at 52.

XP vanished when i dinged 51, i still get some in GE if grouped with some red dudes and killing red mobs.

It is just unacceptable given that most of the content is 60+ ...

If this only way to level up (without spending a ridiculously high amount of time) is to be babysitted by some good willing level 65 enchanter(s) I m just going to give up.

On top i know someone who did 1-60 AFK paying hundred of dollars, and given the afk xp sellers he is not an exception.

On top the game is so totally broken that it is somewhat funny, 90% of the groups i join don't even have a tank, almost all have an enchanter and many use two.

Any serious GM would undestant within a minute that the situation is outrageous :
    enchanter = best tank (almost no healing needed), t1 dps, lull, aoe mezz, stun, best haste, almost best slow, tashan, st long mezz

^decent : the group was fine but since we had no God (ie enchanter) some would say it sucked.
  2. Gemini Syringes Augur

With a 25% exp pot, the 50s usually take about 3-5 hours of straight grinding, depending on what you're doing. GE is boring, but it's miles better than Veksar (or anything else for that matter) at the level. I'm 60 and I'm STILL at GE because I can't find better exp/hour where the chance of death is the same or lower.
  3. MaxTheLion Augur

Another /hidden Enchanters are so OP they carry every group thread? /sigh
    Rhodz likes this.
  4. Rhodz Augur

Yep small minds at work... are they not cute?
  5. Accipiter Old Timer

GE is as easy as it will ever get for enchanters. After that, you will get destroyed if you try tanking (starting in PoP).