Progressing on Agnarr, by the week...

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Velcoro, Jun 19, 2017.

1. Eezee New Member

I believe this is an issue less about the game having changed overtime and more about the player-base having changed overtime.

TLPs are definitely more accommodating to people who have high play time and people who can do at least two PCs. Despite it being a Truebox server.
  2. jdillma2 New Member

Yeah I'm with you. Sure I run into farmers on occasion or run into a group full of jerks, but overall it's been really enjoyable. I've loved playing a mage and maxing out my groups DPS. I've thoroughly enjoyed making the Qeynos to Freeport run and have had a ball sitting in the Commonlands tunnel haggling with buyers and sellers.

It's not the exact EQ experience from 1999 but it's solid and I'm having a blast. I've got my main to 50 so now I'm starting a new character and hoping he can be 50 by the time Kunark comes out.
  3. Ziggee New Member

Hey man, look us up in <Good Tidings> we're all having a BLAST still. Look up Sojourne, or any member can direct you to another officer. We're nice and casual, and love to build guild groups and help each other with upgrades and tradeskills. We'll do everything we can to make sure you have a good time.

I hope to see you in game soon!

Cheap/Cassanova/Kneebiter
  4. Jaxinthebox New Member

EHHH...King camp will be locked down too... Fungi and pre nerfed Fungi staff go for STUPID amounts!