@devs can we please make parcel merchants unkillable, non attackable?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by TLP Addict, Jun 16, 2017.

1. TLP Addict Augur

Seems like half the time you go to use the RIvervale parcel guys they are dead or missing. Not sure what the purpose of allowing people to attack parcel merchants and kill them or move them around the zone is.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  2. Tudadar Augur

Don't the riverale parcel guys disappear often for "tea"? lol
  3. Rhodz Augur

With six meals and four snacks a day halfling NPCs can be hard to find on the job... but yeah they should be same class of NPC as translocators.
  4. Kiani Augur

The halflings don't get attacked, they just disappear. I've seen one just vanish.
  5. Drakkal Elder

Short answer....NO!!!!

Honestly I really don't want to see anymore artificial limitations on what you can and cannot attack. For that matter I prefer they roll back some of the additions that were made to take away exp from killing NPCs such as guards, or summoning ability of Bards. I think there is a better way to handle this then to make them un-killable. Just increase the Parcel Merchants level and HPS, at least then it doesn't take away from a more real world feeling. IMHO that is the way all of our class trainers should be as well, screw the "You cannot attack X" messages, let people be dumb and attach what they want, if you can pull it off, great, if not "Loading please await".
  6. Seiffil Lorekeeper

As others have said, for whatever reason the Halfling parcel guys outside of the bank seem to randomly despawn. I doubt there's someone sitting in Rivervale to camp the parcel merchants just to annoy everyone there.
  7. Rhodz Augur

Food's ready... despawn
  8. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

The halflings have a changing of the guard every so often, it just happens that these guards are parcel npcs.
  9. Catashe Augur

HEY! At least you have a parcel vendor SOMETIMES! If you a evil erudite you ain't even got that unless you run just outside Erudin in Tox Forest... =\

All because the Paineel parcel vendor is a USELESS town crier vendor that sells those silly "newsletters" and is marked for a far off expansion and the devs don't want to change it to classic... lol =\
  10. Baldur Augur

11. Adonhiram Augur

It has been fixed by adding a third female one just left of the bank, she doesn't hide or go out for tea and is always available, go go, halfling public service !
  12. TLP Addict Augur

Yeah my bad, didn't realise that was a thing. Don't spend a lot of time in Rivervale and thought someone was being a and killing them or training them somewhere.
  13. Finley Augur

It would be nice if this was "fixed" and the parcel dudes were tagged as not guards; but Rivervale is hands down the very best classic city.