HH Seb pick zone?

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Orbital101, Jun 7, 2017.

1. Snowman Augur

Yes we deserve no loot after beating new content on the 1st day and then having to wait 5 days before getting a chance to see a chest with loot in it - yep sounds good ...........
  2. kizant Augur

Look at the bright side. They probably won't fix it today either and chances are by the time it's fixed on Monday the lockout will be over for most people. I mean that is the most EQish solution to the problem here. Just wait the lockout time to apply to fix so everyone suffers equally and can't complain.
  3. Orbital101 Augur

Double the loots in chest :rolleyes:
  4. MrMajestykx Augur

The Dr Good way....
  5. svann Augur

Lock the loot to the party so it cannot be sold.
    Then everyone that wants the loot bad enough to fight in Seb will have it all within a week or 2.
  6. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Shadow makes a good point. When you are speaking of a raid not working properly it is the lock out period as well as the time to correct the issue on the live servers that needs to be considered. For any that did the raid they lose 5 days
    I think that the first year a hardcore event is added it should be stated that one week will be added to what they would normally set the duration to in the event of bugs. Takes that issue off the table.

I don't think the number of days of the lockout or the days to fix the bug are the issue as much as how many raids a guild can get in during the period assuming they do a raid each evening a lockout ends before the event is over. I will let someone else do the math but its very bad if they get one less raid over all and not so bad if they just wasted one night but will get the same number of raids in during the event.
  7. Prathun Developer

The hotfix has been pushed out. It may take a short while for your zone to repop and pick up the new changes.
    Chyanne, svann, Fanra and 1 other person like this.