XBox Controller Issues (Xpadder)

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by FiveHour, Jun 5, 2017.

1. FiveHour Journeyman

Attempting to use xpadder so I can play with an xbox one controller. It works in all windows except the EQ window. Are there any fixes for this? I have tried both wire and wireless connectivity, still no luck. I have tried starting up Xpadder both before and after starting EQ.
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

3. FiveHour Journeyman

Those links have nothing to do with my issue. They explain setting up Xpadder. Just because they are the first links in a google search doesnt mean they are useful.
  4. Bigfan Augur

Try running xpadder as admin, or give joytokey a go. Both need to be ran as admin.

Personally I like using a steam controller for EQ lazy mode, but that's a whole nother animal.
  5. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Actually they do if you had bothered to read them. " EQ won't recognize controller until a config is changed somewhere "
  6. FiveHour Journeyman

Thanks for the laugh cats. It's common sense that a configuration somewhere needs to be changed. Hence my post.

No luck pissedcustomer.
  7. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

You know it does without saying... well in your case WITH saying that you just be nice to someone trying to help. Say nothing or thanks but that didn't help.

The whole google comment was unneeded in my opinion :).