Where is my corpse?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by Yruc, May 31, 2017.

1. Yruc Augur

Nevermind.... I found it...
  2. svann Augur

rofl
    For the future - bards have a corpse find song just as long as you and he are in the zone the corpse is. I think necros might have something as well.
  3. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

There are about 8 items that can help you find a corpse in the zone your in plus you can buy the stone and summon it in guild lobby if you can't remember or get to the zone.
  4. Yruc Augur

What happened was I died in a /pick. Logged out, ate and then came back to get my corpse, but I couldn't find the pick I died in at and my corpse wasn't in the base zone. A couple more picks had opened and pushed the one I was in down on the list and I didn't see it at first until I scrolled all the way down in the pick window and finally found it. Like 2 minutes after I made the post. ;)

So a question would be if you die in a /pick and that pick goes away, does your corpse move to the base zone?
  5. moogs Augur

That's a good question.

If anyone else is reading this later on and doesn't know where to find their corpse, just use /consent friendname. Your friend will receive a message informing them that they have permission to drag your corpse in mysteryzone.
  6. mewkus Augur

Yruc's themesong....
    Yruc likes this.
  7. Yruc Augur

LOL I remember that video :)

Oh and I found out the answer to what happens if you die in a /pick and the /pick goes away before you get your corpse.

I died in a pick, logged off for the night and next day the corpse was in the base zone in the same place I died in the /pick.