Before i leave eq1 at the end of next month one tip for the next TLP server

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Kanuvan, May 29, 2017.

1. Dontee Elder

goodbye I have not had any issues with bot army's. Have had a few 's train me as XP'd ... asshattery is not exclusive to boxers . In general this servers population has been great, exactly what I had hoped for, the more laid back crowd on the low end.
  2. mark Augur

people are mostly having fun the thrill of a new server making lvl 50 waiting to do the first raid and lots of groups and instances haven t encountered any 6 boxing groups a few people that box but no big deal ,what i like about the server the exp is fast lots of picks and anyone can raid get 6 people of more and do it get your own raid instance if you want somthing you can go to a camp and you will eventualy get it,its very social and fun.enjoy the game and have fun or make money play the game the way you want.
  3. Mwapo Augur

In my time on Phinny, I had zero problems with boxers the entire time I played. From being one of the quicker players to 50 in classic to being fairly decently geared in PoP. I didn't ever box to my advantage. (I had a bard I raided with infrequently but only ever boxed while kiting on my necro to get exp basically.)

I met plenty of these boxers that people had problems with from all sorts of different guilds and none of them ever went out of their way to be a jerk to someone unless they were constantly harassed. For the most part, they'd stick to themselves and do their own thing. Or if you asked nicely, they would help you kill the mob in the area or give you a spot in their group if you were after exp and willing to pull your weight.

But the poisonous attitude that most people seem to have about boxers is contagious. Most of them have thick skin, but you poke a sleeping bear enough....
  4. Anon3107 Journeyman

Sure, go to p99, one of the most rotten MMO community ever and let us know how wonderful your experience will be when you find a server with a broken economy, where every popular zone are being aoed down by powerlevelers and the raiding scene is dominated by 2 guilds taking a suspension hit every 2 week because they trained you.
  5. Rhodz Augur

The discussion concerned a theoretical No-Boxing server and how that is best accomplished not one that currently exists.
  6. Rhodz Augur

Theorycrafting *sheesh*
  7. Kattahn Elder

Oh no! That may have been me in the newby yard this morning around 130am est. was hunting gopher snakes and accidentally sniped a few mobs from some of the younglings. Was not on purpose and I tried to DS anyone I sniped. Sorry if that was me
    snailish likes this.
  8. liveitup1216 Augur

lol no