People everywhere... but it's kinda dead?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Tecmos Deception, May 25, 2017.

1. HoodenShuklak Augur

I saw some of this too. The box culture hurts... some of the boxers i saw were also horrendous. Unfortunate really...

The whole true box thing isn't jiving with me either cause even if they're using 6computers they're still being controlled simultaneously.
  2. nicemace Journeyman

I call . Show me a video if someone casting FULLY simultaneously. I'm not talking 6 chars casting in 2 seconds which is perfectly easy to do. All 6 chars casting in the same second otherwise it's not even close to being simultaneous.

For more insight you should look into the mini keyboards. I myself use ps3 controllers.
  3. Vandross Lorekeeper

Yep. He's just another mindless drone who thinks every boxer who plays more than 2-3 is a cheater.

Sad really.
  4. Vandross Lorekeeper

Poor baby! Did we hurt your feelings?
  5. Strawberry Augur

you're kidding right, people are running fully automated boxing software and have been for years

getting multiple instances of the game to cast the same spell is nothing for these programs, they are completely AFK automated programs doing the killing for you

6. sifonin Augur

Lol above poster is grasping at straws.
  7. Strawberry Augur

Lol above poster is probably a cheater getting upset I'm pointing out the cheats.
  8. sifonin Augur

9. Strawberry Augur

Please, I have have been playing long enough to recognize box armies using these programs, they are not just on blue servers, they are on Agnarr too.
  10. sifonin Augur

11. nicemace Journeyman

Sweet you seem to see them all the time. Post a video of them in use. Cause I don't for a second believe that everyone is running around using kiss assist

And like I said above, I want to see actual simultaneous casting. Not casting spread over 2 seconds or so.
  12. Polekn Augur

This server indeed feels more like Ragefire than Phinigel. There were far fewer 4+ boxers on Phinigel. Did people learn how to beat truebox code? Or maybe bunch of people bought multiple computers to play on this server? I do not know, but it does feel like there are more boxers than real people.
  13. nicemace Journeyman

I think you will find as phinny went on people enhanced their boxing setups. Phinny was essentially a new style that people weren't used to... Now we have people that are seasoned with better setups. I've gotten 4 extra pc's since classic on phinny
  14. Amoeba Augur

Should point out in the case of boxers... server is young and everyone forced into the same starter zones. Since they have to get their toons up as well, you're more likely to see boxers now. As they level, they'll expand outward and be less noticeable.
  15. Whales Aren't Orange Lorekeeper

I don't trust anyone that plays in that crap of a resolution in that video.
    Talladore likes this.
  16. Senadin Elder

I've been in some awesome groups since i've joined. Which was basically once i went in Blackburrow at around 5 or so. Honestly the groups i have been in have been pretty much *ALL* awesome groups! Frankly i am a bit surprised at having been in this many good groups!
  17. Machentoo Augur

Bye, forever.
  18. Machentoo Augur

Not really, for the most part. You just don't understand the game's mechanics.
  19. Machentoo Augur

Yes. By the time you reach the higher level zones, they will have long since cleared out after obtaining everything they need. Exceptions being solb and Runnyeye and the Hole, of course.
  20. Quill Augur

Honestly.. this is the closest 'feel' to the old days. Groups are impossible to get like pre-10(by and large, they always were), but once you get to the dungeons... they aren't that hard to get(although it still could take time and you probably need to be proactive, just like the old days). And by and large, people on the server are respecting camps(there will always be exceptions). Maybe that'll change as people hit max level /shrug.

It also helps to get a guild, to increase your chances of grouping. But by and large, most of the people I've met on the server have been super-nice. Personally... I find this the most laid back progression server ever.