How far behind you really are.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Fethos, May 24, 2017.

1. Fethos Lorekeeper

Max level on seems to be level 7 mages, 2 of them. Lots of level 5's and lower.
    I got on but 4 family members haven't been able to yet
  2. Deveraux New Member

Oh noes, what will we ever do.
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  3. Farrudar New Member

You wont be far behind after the rollback.
    Sandrito and Tamat like this.
  4. Rovguy Journeyman

in chat someone said there is a lvl 11 warrior and cleric
  5. nagash101 Augur

did they all get 8, 40 slot bags and trade kronos to each other until they hit the 9999 max?
  6. gluteous Elder

they are going to love the wipe lol
  7. Fethos Lorekeeper

Not likely level 11, Just posting what i KNOW - also haven't seen anything official on wipe, or rollbacks so.. who knows. I'll play til it happens i guess
  8. Traspe Journeyman

Few level 9s now and people have found how to make multiple 40 slot bags among other things
  9. gluteous Elder

gm's are saying it is made up, no one is actually showing something duped they say
  10. Green_Mage Augur

"We are actively tracking and banning exploiters or dupers of items/plat and will continue to. It's not difficult for us to identify anyone who does it. If anyone is caught abusing an exploit, they will be banned and lose ALL of their accounts. We have a zero-tolerance policy on this. Our goal is to preserve fairness of play. This is a game, after all, and our players who want to enjoy the game in good faith are our priority.

https://forums.daybreakgames.com/eq/index.php?threads/gentle-reminder-from-holy.241122/
    Your_Ad_Here likes this.
  11. Ebon Elder

Queue is not fixed. Why say it is?
  12. Ishbu Augur

They said working as intended. Intended != fixed
  13. Kyleigh Journeyman

Time locked server.. you're not behind at all...
    OssOr likes this.
  14. Tamat New Member

I took time off work and dedicated the day to this. Behind or not is irreverent, I'll never get this time back.
  15. Farrudar New Member

I see what you did there.
  16. Farrudar New Member

But you had time off... how you chose to spend it was up to you.
  17. Tamat New Member

Are you suggesting I chose to spend my time waiting to play?
  18. Fethos Lorekeeper

1 brother got in - so things are happening
  19. Ishbu Augur

Im sure I saw it before this even, but I vividly remember reading almost this exact post, word for word when PoP was launched.

If only there had been time to learn from the past so as to not repeat the same mistakes.
    OssOr likes this.
  20. fooledme3times New Member

why would they admit its happening. and ruin the server for good lol.