Do you remain in login queue when you go to Login Chat?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by SylSyl, May 24, 2017.

1. SylSyl Lorekeeper

Do you remain the the login queue when you go to Login Chat?
  2. Morbidhorror New Member

yes you do but they keep kickign everyone for inactivity and they have to rejoin the queue and you never get anywhere
  3. Baladar New Member

this is ridiculous, what did they set capacity to for the server, cant say there is more than 2000 people trying to log in.

most the people going to Agnarr are doing so to try and get cheap krono and have no intention of staying,
  4. svann Augur

a storm is coming....
  5. Merothasweyles New Member

I haven't played in 3 years. I guess I must have forgotten not to get excited to play a new expansion or prog server the day it drops.
  6. FiveHour Journeyman

Is the que a fake que? I dont understand what to do. It says 8min, I click play 20 mins later then it says 38min...What is going on?
  7. ProjectNorrath New Member

I had the same issue, but now the login server is down period for me. Anyone else?
  8. Sarepean Lorekeeper

Same here ProjectNorrath--- and I'm not even trying to play on Agnarr.
    ProjectNorrath likes this.
  9. is2u New Member

If you try to get on the server there says there is a queue that is 1min, 3min, 5min, 32min. or whatever, but, if you go to server status screen it says the server is down. It's the only server in the list that shows being down and not up. Wouldn't that be a cruel joke if people are waiting in a queue for a server that isn't even up? Pretty lousy customer service if you ask me. Part of a companies responsibility that is receiving money from people for a service is to tell them what the heck is going on no matter how good or bad it is. People Might not like what you have to say, but, it's a heck of a lot better than the customer thinking they are being ignored.