<Agnarr> Conviction Recruiting - Casual-Core Raiding

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by CGindecent, May 17, 2017.

1. CGindecent New Member

Conviction has been around since 2007. We have pretty much been there and done that with most mmo's from world firsts to world lasts (yes it does happen) but regardless of what we do, its always for the primary purpose; fun.

Our goal with EQ TLP is simple, having fun with people that want to enjoy the nostalgia of hopping in a time machine and going back to when we were just young wannabe gamers setting out on a journey that has led us to here.

We will have a casual raid schedule because well, unlike 1999, we all have familes, kids and some of us even jobs. We are fun, laid back and enjoy a good troll on one another when the opportunity arises.

We cant promise that we will be a top tier raiding guild but we can promise that it will be a fun ride.

Hit us up on discord if you are interested.

https://discord.gg/4NS9uge

www.congaming.com
    Conviction - Into the Unknown
    Troubadurix likes this.
  2. quizwhiz16 New Member

+1.Thanks for making sense of things.
  3. comon New Member

is 12 years old too young and do u plan on radeing will you help wit my epic if i join u ?
    CGindecent likes this.
  4. CGindecent New Member

ah the good ole days
    Troubadurix likes this.
  5. Aegorn New Member

yes i would say your too young to attend our discord
  6. Akornis New Member

looking forward to play with you all
  7. CGindecent New Member

Core group coming together nicely. Hop on discord for more info
  8. Aegorn New Member

filling up quick
  9. ChaosU New Member

What time zone will your guild have the most activity in?
  10. CGindecent New Member

We are all over the board...typically its more garnered towards NA (predominantly EST) but there are a majority of us that can play at all different times.
  11. quizwhiz16 New Member

We've got a lot more of our mates from other games coming out from underneath their rocks to play. We're still looking for more quality players, though.

Hop in our discord if you're looking to chat. Text channels remain pretty active during the days.

https://discord.gg/VCDdm7h
  12. ECrack Augur

Raid times?
  13. CGindecent New Member

Still tentative until we get to that point, we will do the best to cater to the most people as possible. That being said we are an NA guild so I would assume something like 9pm est a couple days a week to be reasonable.
  14. CGindecent New Member

15. Hawkyn New Member

I hopped on last night and met you guys yesterday - good folks. Looking forward to joining with RNG/SHM team.
    CGindecent likes this.
  16. KujinRen New Member

Out of curiosity, is this the same Conviction from Rodcet Nife / Quellious server from back in the day?
  17. CGindecent New Member

No, we are not
  18. Sinzz-Wickedley Lorekeeper

the conviction I was in had bigstomp , dise was raid leader if I recall , winnow viceroy some names I remember is this same conviction?