Con Gaming - Recruiting

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by quizwhiz16, May 11, 2017.

1. quizwhiz16 New Member

Hey ladies and gents!

www.congaming.com

TENTATIVE RAID SCHEDULE: Wednesday & Sunday 7pm - 10pm CST.

Conviction is coming to Everquest! We've been around for a longgggg time, and I'm certain we'll run into some people/guilds we've encountered in various other games. Right now, we're recruiting from scratch and looking to get everyone into the folds prior to launch. We'll likely have 3-4 of our elders forming up at start, and that's clearly not enough to make a career out of raiding so.... applicants welcome!

In a nutshell, we'll approach the game casually and decide on a raid schedule once we get a core group of members. We all have jobs, families, lives, that sort of , so don't expect any hardcore momentum; except from our handicap guildmate Aegorn who lives on social security and sleeps in a warehouse... he never stops.

I've taken the liberty to copy and paste some information from our website, but feel free to visit us and apply. If you have any questions, PM me here, or on the website.

Happy hunting!

What to expect from Conviction:
    We pride ourselves on the dedication shown by our membership and the relaxed atmosphere that is inherent amongst close friends. Without the membership the guild would not exist. It is for that reason that we screen our new recruits carefully in order to ascertain whether they properly meet our standards, both in terms of their ability and their personality. Thanks to these efforts we have had very little turnover since the guild was first formed in 2007. Our Inner Council consists of leaders that have been around for over 3 years. Our Elder status is made up of members with at least 1 years of service in the guild and have strong community involvement.

Membership:
    Conviction does not utilize a broad infrastructure. Our philosophy is simple; we keep recruitment tight.

Recruitment:
    Conviction is an exclusive club. We do not believe in 'recruitment en masse' as being a foundation for a stable community. We maintain a guild forum post detailing who we are and our availability. Recruitment will always be limited, we will never recruit out of necessity, we would rather have the right people in the guild.

Loot Policy:
    Each piece of loot obtained is an upgrade to the TEAM not the individual player. We work together to obtain these upgrades to ensure that our playerbase is as best prepared as possible. The better we are geared as a guild the greater our chances will be for continued dominance. We do not profit off one another. Also, loot drama is discouraged to the point of termination of a player's membership if it persists.

Raiding/DKP:
    Our DKP system is tailored to the game that is played, the raids involved, and the quality of gear that is attained. The main objective when creating a fair system is to ensure that the gear is distributed based upon a member's level of activity. In essence, if you raid a lot you will be rewarded with an amount of gear that is commensurate with your level of contribution/attendance. Bench DKP is in place so that those who are asked to sit do not feel penalized for doing so.

Everyone is expected to be focused at all times during raids with absolutely no exception. We demand that our members put forth their best effort at all times while raiding. We love to have fun and joke around, but not at the expense of the raid's focus. We aim high and in order to be successful it requires equal measures of patience, perseverance, and skill. We require all of our members to learn each encounter to the smallest detail, so that everyone could, potentially, lead the raid. And lead it well.

The guild will provide consumables and food when learning content. This is to ensure that the membership does not feel an unnecessary pinch in their pocketbook or playing time when we push to learn new content. Guild funds will be obtained through master looting instances/raids and any donations. As long as you are an active member you will be able to take advantage of this method of distribution
  2. CGindecent New Member

3. Aegorn New Member

yo cant wait for server to unlock
  4. wyataegorn New Member

have you decided on raid days times yet ?
  5. Ticino Journeyman

Raid days and times would be a good thing to have posted so people know if they fit the schedule.
  6. quizwhiz_cg New Member

That's pretty up in the air on this point, but I'll put up a tentative schedule. Thanks for bringing that to our attention. :)
  7. quizwhiz_cg New Member

Updated on the site for now.
  8. Basak Augur

You multi-boxing the forums? =P
  9. quizwhiz_cg New Member

Hahah - right? :) Actually, apparently when I initially posted I was under an account that I can't remember now. I have 2 main accounts that I play on (jea, I true box), and neither of those are under that name. :(
  10. quizwhiz16 New Member

Aaaand discovered. ^_^
  11. CGindecent New Member

Looking for a few more solid players looking for fun and adventure and some nostalgia. We have vast experience in P1999 and other TLP servers

Join us on discord https://discord.gg/4NS9uge
  12. Aegorn New Member

are you looking for any specific class ?
  13. CGindecent New Member

...all the classes
  14. Aegorn New Member

you gonna add recruiting for agnarr on title ?
  15. Aegorn New Member

will you eventually have separate days to help guild mates fight bosses for their epics ?
  16. comon New Member

nice i am not allowed to play past 10 is 12 to young?