Phini after Agnarr release?

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by C3lowz, May 6, 2017.

1. C3lowz Augur

What do you expect it to be like? Will it not take much of a hit in terms of population, or will it become a barren wasteland?
  2. Traspe Journeyman

Probably a wasteland because after GoD EQ was ruined so who wants to play past that..
    liveitup1216 likes this.
  3. Lankie Augur

Agnarr won't effect Phinny at all. But, if they don't add AoC's to pretty much all GoD content, there will be a mess exodus. Open world servers support 2-3 guilds, Phinny has what, 17? So that's 14-15 guilds that will instantly leave.
  4. Traspe Journeyman

Aka a wasteland soon after like I said
  5. Lankie Augur

Nothing wrong with GoD if everything has AoC.
  6. Febb Augur

26 raiding guilds tracked by phinnykills.com
  7. Febb Augur

There is a ton of great content after GoD. You don't know what you're talking about.
    Chatoyan, Raptorjesus5 and Delphwind like this.
  8. Tudadar Augur

Population will go down a bit but phinny will still have a monster pop with tons of successful guilds. I think a lot of people will play phinny but spend a lot less time there while fooling around/farming/raiding on agnarr. Some people might be disappointed with their guilds new off hours population but phinny will be 1.5 years old at that point and nothing lasts forever. I could definately see a couple guilds merging.
  9. MaestroM Augur

It'll probably be fine. I'd be interested to see the stats on how successful phinny is compared to other progression servers.

I'd be more worried about RF/LJ.
  10. Rhodz Augur

If any of us were that good at predicting the future we could buy this game outright and run it as we see fit. Who knows
  11. NoWay Augur

It will be fine, the casuals and wannabe's will flock to agnarr and find out the wannabe status again.
  12. Rhodz Augur

Don't fall for it.
    New Member - check
    Derogatory elitist statement - check
    You know, so do not feed it
  13. Syllestrae Elder

I have several friends playing on Phinny for a year or so now. Asked if they had plans to come to Agnarr, but they're happy on Phin.

Of course some will come over, but I think a lot are pretty happy where they are.
  14. Coppercoz Augur

End game will likely be only minimally affected. Leveling up new characters will become a challenge as the low to mid level populations plummet.
  15. Vise Journeyman

This

I doubt many guilds will move over but you will lose a lot of casual players and over time have a hard time gaining New players

God is a great expansion if you like hard content plus oow is right around the corner which I feel like a lot of people liked
  16. NoWay Augur

GoD hard in BiS gear, really?
  17. Vise Journeyman

18. MaestroM Augur

BiS = best in slot, if that's what you're asking.
  19. Bobbybick Only Banned Twice

We're like finally past the boring expansions and start getting into the stuff where you cant beat every encounter by slamming your head into the keyboard.

I've seen enough PoSky and NToV to last a lifetime thanks.
    sifonin, KPW99 and MaxTheLion like this.
  20. NoWay Augur

I was being sarcastic, yes BiS gear from pop day 1 of GoD