Late night on Phinigel

Discussion in 'Guild Recruitment' started by Luchious, Apr 27, 2017.

1. Luchious New Member

Any guilds recruiting for late night raiding on Phinigel? 8:30 pst, 10:30 cst, or later. I work between 3pm and 11pm cst Monday-Friday. Weekends I can raid whenever. I'd really like to continue playing on Phini but without a late night Raid Guild I think i'll go invest myself else where as I really want to be able to raid GoD. I triple box when needed but always group live players first as I hate having to yell at myself for forgetting to heal. I have a War, Bard, Cleric all over lvl 50 currently and by the time Gates hits im hoping to be level 65 on all 3. I'd prefer to raid with Bard but im not against using the Warrior.
  2. Soon Augur

We, The Broken Wave, raid from 8-12 PST Mon, Tue, Thu. If you are interested, you can find us here: http://www.broken-wave.com/forum/

Currently, our raid member min req is level 65 with appropriate aa's. You may app as F&F until you meet the requirements.
  3. Luchious New Member

Awesome! Thanks Soon I appreciate the info. I'll check you guys out when I get off work. I believe I've grouped with quite a few folks from The Broken Wave.