Gloomingdeep is bugged, really guys?!.

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by NImxat, Apr 5, 2017.

1. NImxat Elder

So I decide to try the tutorial. I kill the jailer, hand in the key, and ...oh look, there's a pick available. No matter which choice I make, either pick, or choose nothing I am stuck in the now empty room where the jailer was killed. Camped and came back, Deleted the toon and retried multiple times, same result. Suggestions? ( I tried rerolling so maybe something else, heh)
  2. NImxat Elder

OK, sixth time's a charm I guess, buggy bastard of a zone.
  3. Kahna Augur

Wait until you are out of combat to turn the key in. Or camp, comeback, and attack the quest guy so he kills you.
  4. Machentoo Augur

This, because you cannot pickzone till you are in rested state. Have to wait the 30 seconds for the combat timer to expire (and a few extra seconds to pad it, because it doesn't always match what is displayed in client.)
  5. Prathun Developer

We believe this is fixed internally and will be included along with a number of other Tutorial fixes and improvements for the April update. Very sorry for the inconvenience. We want the starting experience for EQ to be a positive one for players new and old.
    snailish, Tudadar and Sumonerr_Tunare like this.
  6. ShadowMan Augur

And necro dots??
  7. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

Uhh not sure if you saw how they "fixed" the druid and shaman dots, but you better hope Daybreak doesn't get anywhere near the necro dots or you can kiss your DPS goodbye.
    Felicite likes this.
  8. NImxat Elder

Thanks Prathun, for the response. For information, I was able to "escape" the first area by waiting to hand off the key.
    Prathun likes this.
  9. Mwapo Augur

It'd be that final push I need to main change to my bard. Not sure if blessing or curse.
  10. Catashe Augur

^ What he said.. You SURE you want them to NERF the pre 65 dots anymore then they already have for you? lol
  11. ShadowMan Augur

You guys doubt the amazing aristo. He has learned what works and what was wrong and this time around sub 70 dots will see a boost and be left alone from tweaking on the higher dots later.
  12. Machentoo Augur

Dunno, if/when they do necros, for the TLP's there is probably a 50% chance they will be massively nerfed accidentally and a 50% chance they will be massively boosted accidentally instead. Of course, if the latter happens it will be addressed with immediate server down time and roll backs and emergency patches, while the former will take months minimum to resolve.
  13. PathToEternity pathtoeternity.pro

I mean to be fair ours did get boosted massively. And then nerfed into oblivion after :( So necros might enjoy about a month of godlike DPS before becoming a shell of their former selves.