How can I change my AAs?

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Bella222, Apr 5, 2017.

1. Bella222 Elder

I have auto-granted AAs on my free 85 heroics. Some of them are useless. How can I get rid of them and choose something that will be more helpful. I pushed the "reset" button but it didn't work. Help!
  2. Lynnia Augur

you can't. once the AA is purchased, it's purchased. On the other hand, it's not like some games where getting one AA means you can't get another later.
  3. Tatanka Joe Schmo

You can't get something that will be more helpful. You have ALL of the AA's for your level, because of auto-grant.

If you find some of them useless, you don't have to use them, but there is no way to get the points back, and nothing to do with the extra points, even if you could get them back.
  4. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Uh what am I missing here? You do not, can not and did not :eek: choose those AA when you made a free Heroic char at level 85:

What specifically does a Heroic Character start with?

All Heroic Characters will be battle ready, and geared to explore Norrath! They will start with the following:
    • Thousands of Auto-Granted Alternative Advancement Abilities (AA’s)
    So they came with the char and were automatically put on him. Now if you hit the auto grant feature then the next time you level (assuming your a paying account) you will get them auto granted and then you have no choice. So you can uncheck the auto grant and earn them and put them where you want or just earn more and do the auto grant and put the leftovers you earned where you want.
  5. CrazyLarth Augur

You can only spend AA you earned not the ones giving freely.
  6. High Voltage Augur

None of the AAs introduced in TBM or EoK are autogranted. So this statement is not true.
  7. Tatanka Joe Schmo

OP is level 85, so the statement is 100% true. Also, if we were talking about AAs which >hadn't< been allocated, because they weren't eligible for auto-grant, then he wouldn't be asking about getting rid of said AAs. He's clearly asking about getting rid of AAs which were auto-granted.

edit - Also, AAs for TDS and CotF are not yet auto-granted, you forgot those.
  8. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

I am still trying to figure out how he auto granted on already granted AA that come with his heroic lol.
  9. Tatanka Joe Schmo

It was just a redundant way to phrase it. He created a free heroic, and the AAs (up to 85) are already granted.

Or, he could have upped an existing char to heroic, which would then grant AAs you didn't previously have (assuming you were at least level 51 before), so from the players perspective, the AAs were auto-granted.
  10. Rhodz Augur

Only time it is an issue is when going to ftp where there is an AA limit when you were full access.