e are in the window DBG!

Discussion in 'Time Locked Progression Servers' started by Runes, Apr 3, 2017.

1. Runes Augur

Come on man...we are in the 2 month spawn window for Agnarr...give us a date so we can blow PTO, ditch school, plan on what food we will stock up on for 3 days straight grinding and get our empty coke pee bottles and poop socks ready. Hotpockets and brisk ice tea

Damn blew the subject s/b We are in the Window...gonna get alot of confused views on this though.
  2. Rhodz Augur

Somehow I think everyone would like to know.
  3. Ricoexo New Member

i can't even enjoy other games i am playing because i just want to play EQ on Agnarr.Its killing me.
    MBear likes this.
  4. steiner Augur

I was really enjoying beating vanilla wow on the elysium server and feeling fairly emerged in the world and min maxing until this was announced. I was so sore over phinny leaving me behind. Now I'm gonna sell my wow account to pay for membership here because I can't enjoy myself with any other game knowing agnarr is dropping
  5. Kinlin Lorekeeper

This needs to drop asap, I need to start working on my alt army.
    Cart likes this.
  6. Haladan Lorekeeper

Yea, same. Cancelled my EQ sub for the time being since I can't be bothered grinding on another toon in the knowledge I'll be fully focussing on Agnarr once it launches. :( Never played BDO, so trying that out while we wait .. and wait .. and wait .. :confused:
  7. Phantom Ghost Augur

They ruined BDO after 5 to 6 months of releasing it. So many went back to AA for 3.0, but of course AA is probably one of the worst money grabs.
  8. Rhodz Augur

Soon (tm)