Heroic Character?

Discussion in 'Player Support' started by karvon, Apr 1, 2017.

1. karvon New Member

Hey,

I am an all access member and I made a heroic character and then deleted it before 3/31. I wasn't sure which char I wanted to make, but I thought the "token" for a free heroic would be tied to my account until I decided what to make (even after 12 midnight PST on 3/31).

Why did the free heroic character go away? I did not see any details that it had to be used prior to 4/1. Just that I had to log into my account before then to have the heroic tied to my account.

Any chance of having the token back? I ensured there were 1/1 heroic characters on the login screen after I deleted the character, before I logged out. Now I have decided I on a class and I want to use that 1/1 heroic character.

Thank you
  2. CatsPaws No response to your post cause your on ignore

Not sure which token your referring to since the token for heroic is thru the marketplace. But the HC we all just got free just shows up on the account after you logged in during the month. You did not need to use a token.
    So your saying the 1/1 heroic is no longer showing on your character screen? Did you make the character you decided on, log in, log out and see if it shows you can upgrade that one on the char inventory screen in game?

Couple posts in the other forums that folks are able to delete and create new HC without problems. As Rosh said these HC are treated just like the ones you buy, it stays on your account and you can make and re make it. When HC first came out years ago you were granted one and that one cannot be deleted and remade from what I understand. Your sure you didn't use that one by mistake?
  3. karvon New Member

So during the anniversary I connected to a live server and on my character select screen I saw that I had a heroic character available. I have been playing on phinigel since Feb 2017 and have a 60+ character... (have been all access on everquest 2 since 2011 until now).

I am trying to find out why my heroic token (1/1) disappeared. I wanted to wait to use it until I was 100% sure which class I wanted to roll (wasn't sure if I could roll and then delete if I was unhappy with roll).

Now I can't roll anything because it's as if I don't even have a heroic character token :( :( :(.

What did I do wrong? I have been all access since before the dumb anniversary event. Very frustrating. I guess I have to stick with Phinigel? Fine, I won't go heroic on live or buy any more expansions then - your Loss Daybreak... (give me the damn token back if you want my money).

Note: I have 2 silver accounts which I did the same thing on - logged in and HAD a 1/1 token -- it is now gone on the silver accounts. I guess I won't be buying XPACs for those accounts (or making them all access either (unless I somehow get the tokens back))...
  4. smash Augur

Because you had to use it prior to a certain date. And that there was clear info about.
  5. Lynnia Augur

Actually, Roshen said that the free ones for this anniversary would work just like paid ones and would not vanish once you had them.
  6. Khat_Nip Meow

And they don't vanish. I have a f2p Heroic char on its own account by itself made at least a few months ago; at Character Select it's the only one listed ("Characters: 1/2"). ("Available Heroic Characters: 1").

If/when I opt to create another character on that account I'm able to upgrade it as Heroic. (I logged into that account just now to verify).
    There were no tokens associated with this recent promotion; You simply logged a toon completely into the game and you got the free Heroic added to that account to either upgrade a current char to Heroic status or create a new char and upgrade it.
  7. Gialana Augur

You did not have to create the heroic before the end of March. You only had to log in a character to the world (assuming you had logged a character on that account before the promotion started). I did not use the heroic upgrade during the promotion, but my account still shows that I have a heroic available.

If you used the heroic character upgrade on a character already, you should be able to take the following steps to make a different character heroic.
    1. (optional) Transfer all dropable items, such as platinum and bayle's marks, to your shared bank.
    2. Delete the character you already made heroic.
    3. Upgrade another character to heroic.

After step 2, your character select screen (on a non-TLP server) should say you have 1 more heroic available than you had before step 2. You may need to log completely out and in for a proper update, though. Some people were saying they could only see the upgrade to heroic button in a character's inventory screen.

Are these the steps you took? Are you trying to create the new heroic character on a normal server? Is it possible you or someone who had access to your computer already made a new heroic character on another server?

If none of this is helpful, your best bet is to submit a petition. You're more likely to get official help that way.
  8. karvon New Member

I logged in on a non tlp server and saw the token - even created a character and logged in. I should check silver accounts.

I saw the damn token on my all access account and now it's gone on All access account..

How do I do a petition ?
  9. Ghubuk Augur

Not sure what this "token" you are talking about is. No "token" was received during this event. Are you speaking of an item that was in your inventory?
  10. Gialana Augur

If you already created the heroic character, then you successfully used the heroic character flag. Then your account will show that you have 0 heroic characters available because you've used it. You can not use it again until you delete the character you used the heroic character flag on. After you delete that character, your account will show that you have 1 heroic characters available.

Put another way, a heroic character flag is only good for one character at a time. You can not simultaneously have multiple characters without purchasing multiple heroic character slots.