Piles of corpses

Discussion in 'The Veterans' Lounge' started by Kallitank, Mar 31, 2017.

1. Kallitank Elder

Would anyone else support the idea of a toggle for never show corpse, not a huge world ending problem but with auto-loot corpses are just a annoying screen blocker. I realize there are times when you might actually need to be able to see them but a toggle switch to turn them on and off would be really nice.
  2. Kallitank Elder

Before someone says it I realize you can macro a key for "hidecorpse all" but i'd like a button for it to be permanent.
  3. Duhbeast Augur

it should be /hidecorpse always, but be aware, the minute I turn it on someone dies in my group and I need to turn it back on to drag their corpse. [IMG]
  4. Tatanka Joe Schmo

I don't understand the connection to auto-loot. If anything, there are no corpses anymore, because with auto-loot, I've looted (and hence, poofed) all the corpses pretty much instantly.

Tat
  5. fransisco Augur

hidecorpse always i bugged.
    Whenever you dismount, you freeze for 3-5 seconds.
  6. Duhbeast Augur

Totes worth
  7. Gialana Augur

This is only true if you either have /hidecorpse (always or listed) turned on or if you always loot every item from the corpse. If you leave items such as unneeded nodrop quest items on the corpse and don't have the necessary /hidecorpse option, the corpse will not disappear until it rots or someone else loots the items still on the corpse.
  8. Kallitank Elder

Doh! As long as I've played this game I still learn junk pretty often, I never knew about /hidecorpse always.Thanks for the info fellas,this has been bugging me for quite awhile now and there was a solution this whole time. Should have asked sooner I guess.
  9. Thrillho Augur

Just type /hidecorpse and you'll see all of the various options there are for it.
  10. Annastasya Augur

Whenever i log in, there is a hotkey i press that does several things to ease the graphics load for smoother raiding. Being a cleric, hiding all the corpses is not a good idea so i use /hidecorpse npc.

This hides any non-player corpses whether looted or not. (edit-note this will automatically hide raid and mission treasure chests)

/hidecorpse all /hidecorpse looted and /hidecorpse none are commands i also use occassionally should there be a bunch of bodies i am not planning to rez, im playing my necromancer or i made a mistake in the advanced loot window and need to find a certain corpse again, respectively.
  11. Corwyhn Lionheart Guild Leader, Lions of the Heart

Said for humor purposes only:

How about /hide everything and we just see text on the screen?

Go left. Go straight Go left. Go right. Go straight. Pick up sword.
    Fanra, Janakin and Kajira like this.
  12. Grummy_NB Augur

Aren't chests considered corpses? so this could be bad..kill /open the chest *poof*
  13. Kajira Journeyman

Sounds like a perfect patch to put into the game tomorrow.