Couple Questions

Discussion in 'The Newbie Zone' started by Muladye, Mar 29, 2017.

1. Muladye New Member

So, my fiancee and I have started back playing. We have been running the Gribble HAs to level, which has given quite a good bit of XP so far. I was wondering if there were the optimal way to get all the way to max level, or if there was some point in the (near) future that it becomes better to do something else to gain XP.
  2. AnzoRagespirit Augur

Depending on your gear lvl, and even classes, EoK experience ( in my personal experience) is way better than CoTf HAs. If your atleast 100 with atleast mostly CoTF gear and a tank class you should be able to handle EoK Teir 1, my alt SK did with no issues.

Also are you both playing just one account each, or are you boxing. It all really depends on what your playing really.
  3. Vizula-Emarr Elder

Ive returned a few times, deumming up some sort of heroic box groups. Normally i did hotzone farming. This time around ive stuck to Ha's and seems to be going quicker. The added daily since last time ive played definitely helps and gearing is nice since your accumulating the marks as well, just note the 90 armor focuses aren't an upgrade to heroic gear but you still get augs, merc gear etc..
  4. Vizula-Emarr Elder

Also with Ha, if you have lessons try to pop right before turn in of whatever daily is and hop right into another ha to try and get another completion before buff expires
  5. Muladye New Member

We're currently around 96 or 97. Gearwise, we just finished a set of Fear Touched items. I play a paladin and box a bard while she plays a berserker. Ideally, as a paladin what do I need to set my gear goal as before starting EoK?
  6. Tereil Elder

CotF + augs in most if not all slots. Look for EoK rots to help you along as well. Should be fine to start doing trash mobs that way. Also, look about getting a power source and make use of that personal tribute AC buff. That was "good enough" to start on my SK, not the easiest, but doable. Make heavy use of discs as well.

Also, as an option if easier for you to acquire, castaway armor from TDS.
  7. Tucoh Augur